Monday, November 6

All About Magnolia DT - Challenge #28 Seasons




Good morning my dears,  I hope you've all had a wonderful
weekend and are now onto a great start to your week!! 
I'm here  to share my my DT card for 
our new challenge over at 

All About Magnolia


 Our Theme for this month is 

"All About Seasons" 

I chose Autumn and inked up sweet Tilda who is blowing some kisses
to a very special lady!!  I coloured Tilda with Copics and Derwent soft pencils. 
My papers are Couture Creations Heart Ease designed by Denise Boddey.



I used the rest of my papers to make a mini stuffed envelope filled with 
goodies as part of a gift for a very special lady in Arizona.  
It was sent a while ago so I'm hoping that its arrived safely.



Do please pop over and take a peek at the fabulous
creations the DT have conjured up to enthuse and inspire you.

I look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations over
the coming weeks.

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and
I wish you all a wonderful craft week ahead.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Midweek Magnolias:  Autumn - Colours/Images/Halloween







6 comments:

  1. Wow, Suzi! It's all so beautiful! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous creation Suzi, I particularly like the colour palette on the first and those beautiful lilac blooms, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's aesome Suzy....your gifts are so beautiful and your card is gorgeous. I simply love the flowers.....Fantastic!
    Thank you for joining the challenges at:
    Midweek Magnolias
    Marvelous Magnolia and
    The Ribbon Girl.
    We love to see you back soon....xxx Plony

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning creation Suzi, love the flowers.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, what a beautifully designed card once again. Gorgeous flowers and colours. Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Midweek Magnolias. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck :-) ivy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation Suze! Love the design! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx