Monday, September 4

All About Magnolia DT #25



Good morning my dears,  I hope you've all had a wonderful
Summer so far and a great start to your week!! 
I'm here after our Summer break to share 
my DT card for our new challenge over at 

All About Magnolia


 Our Theme for this month is 

"All About Anything Goes " 


I've inked up sweet Flower Girl Tilda from the 
I believe in Unicorn collection 2017 and made an
easel card to display this cutie pie.  My papers 
are Shabby Chic, flowers are all hand made
using stamps and dies from heartfelt creations.




I love how this card turned out.  I did not add a sentiment
as I'm not sure who will receive it or what the occasion will be.


I do hope you will pop over and take a peek at the fabulous
creations the DT have conjured up to enthuse and inspire you.

I look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations over
the coming weeks.

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and
I wish you all a wonderful craft week ahead.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Classic Design Team Open Challenge-1st September 2017 Challenge #17 "Anything Goes"
Craft Dee Bowz-September Challenge "Anything Goes Use a Handmade Bow"
Crafty Gals Corner-Challenge #138 "Anything Goes"
Crafting With Friends-Challenge #49 "Anything Goes"
Creative Fingers-Challenge #135 "Anything Goes"
Love To Craft Challenge Blog-Challenge #14 September "Anything Goes"
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog-Challenge #101 "Anything Goes"
Magnolia Forever Challenge:  Favourite stamp.  I love all Magnolia Stamps but
at the moment I'm totally in love with this sweet Tilda from the I believe in unicorns collection.


9 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Suzi, this is absolutely STUNNING!!! So very girly (like me) and full of gorgeous details, particularly your gorgeous hand made flowers, your a talented lady indeed. Beautifully coloured and those papers are simply divine!!!
    Many Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Die Cuts challenge!
    Crafty Cuddles Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the pearls and your design is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete

  3. Beautiful card!! Love all the little flowers and the PEARLS
    Hugs, Candy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Co-Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty and sweet card. I saw this on Facebook and admired it. I love the banner and how you layered it and the pretty details. Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, beautiful image and design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft! Hope to see you again!
    Sherry x - DT for Love To Craft
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Very Lovely.br />Thanks for joining us at Crafting With Friends
    Hugs
    Claudia

    DT Crafting With Friends

    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your sweet card with those stunning handmade flowers at Love To Craft

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx