Wednesday, June 7

Midweek Magnolias DT - Challenge #166 Anything Goes



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my DT card
for our new challenge over at 

MIDWEEK  MAGNOLIAS


For the next two weeks our theme is 

"Anything Goes "
Using a Magnolia Image


I've inked up sweet  Sitting DenimTilda  from the Denim collection 2017
along with an older accessory fence stamp.
Also used is the Doohickey Pinwheel 3d Die both available over at 
Magnolia-licious Store 
and coloured her using Illustrator pens and Derwent pencils. You will find
a fabulous selection of Magnolia stamps and Doohickey dies over at
My Gardenia Flowers are from I am Roses

Our Sponsor is the fabulous Magnolia Sweden who
will be sending our Random winner a lovely surprise package.

Our Sponsor


Do  please pop over to Midweek Magnolias  and take a peek at the fabulous
creation the DT have made for you.

I look forward to seeing all your fabulous creations over the
next two weeks.  In the meantime have a fabulous day.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

I am Roses May Challenge:  Anything Goes but please use at least 2 IAR products.
Bizzy Becs Store Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Paradise of Magnolia:  Anything Goes 
The Ribbon Girl:  June Card Challenge 
Marvelous Magnolia:  Anything Goes 


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi. So inspirational. Crafty Hugs Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Suzi! I love the pinks and fabulous design. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi, I'm back with another DT hat on. Each time I look at your beautiful card I see more gorgeous things. Thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my see's a stunner Suzi!! Gorgeous card...thank you for sharing with us at Marvelous Magnolia...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet!! Love the pink and all the frills!! Thanks for joining us at I Am Roses!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Suzi, Hugs Em x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx