Monday, June 5

All About Magnolia DT - Challenge #24 Anything Goes


Good morning my dears,  I hope you are all having a great start
to your week!! I know I am as I make my debut today as
one of the new Design Team Members over at 

All About Magnolia


our theme for this month is "Anything Goes" 

My card  features sweet Resting Tilda from the Spring Fever
collection 2016 and she has been coloured using copics and
Derwent softpencils. 


Those sweet flowers are made from Foamiran and my
hellebore Doohickey flower die I used another doohickey
die to create the small butterfly's 


I do hope you will pop over and take a peek at the fabulous
creations the DT have conjured up to enthuse and inspire you.

I look forward to seeing all your beautiful creations over
the coming weeks.

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and
I wish you all a wonderful craft week ahead.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Simply Magnolia:  Garden Blooms
Marvelous Magnolia:  Anything Goes 
Magnolia Forever Challenge:  Things with Wings
Mix it Up Challenge:  Anything Goes + Stamping  
Penny Black and More:  Anything Goes 
Stamping Sensations:  Use your favourite stamps 
(my favourite stamp is any Magnolia Tilda - I just love her)



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and great idea to make the butterflies as well!!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love everything about this card! Your image is sweet and beautifully coloured, the card itself is wonderfully decorated... ❤️️❤️️❤️️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how very gorgeous, I love all the beautiful details and the adorable image! Congratulations on becoming a new DT member! Thank you for joining us at Mix It Up Challenge Blog. We hope to see you again.
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new DT position Suzi...you're starting off with a BANG!! She's so beautifully done...I love the greens...it really sets off softness of the pinks! Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Marvelous Magnolia...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Suzi, your choice of soft muted colours give it a really feminine feel, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations June challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx