Tuesday, May 30

Deep Ocean Challenge Guest Designer - Bingo



Hello my friends,  I'm am thrilled to be here 
sharing my project as a Guest Designer for



The theme for this fortnight is BINGO!!!







I've incorporated all the squares into my card so
I have a Full House!!!  sweet Tilda has been 
coloured using copics and Derwent soft pencils.

My papers are a mix of old and new from Maja Design to
some unknown ones all my flowers have been treated with
white acrylic paint and glamour dust added. Chipboard elements are from scrapandcraft. I've also used the lovely heart tag die
from my Magnolia Doohickey collection.

I do hope you will come and join us and I look forward to 
seeing all your beautiful creation over the coming 2 weeks.

In the mean time have a wonderful day/evening and thank
you for taking the time to visit.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  A Special Date: (Birthday)
Crafty Cardmakers:  Floral Profusion.
The Ribbon Girl:  Use any image + ribbon
Fussy and Fancy:  Flowers 








8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, nicely done. Thanks so much for joining us at the Fussy and Fancy challenge this time xo Julie P


    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as ever Suzi, love the colours. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers 'Floral Profusion' Challenge Suzi. Your card is gorgeous, love your choice of colours

    June/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi, your card is pretty! Love the shape and gorgeous details. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous card, love the soft colour palette and gorgeous flowers, thanks for joining us at Craft Cardmakers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Suzi!!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! Thank you for sharing your card and joining in my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx