Sunday, April 16

Thanks for being You!!!


Hello my dears, I'm here today sharing
a card I've made for a dear friend  using some 
beautiful papers, dies, and the very popular 
 and newest craft concept Foamiran  foam for my flowers. 



My papers are from Studio75 and are called Alice's Dream my funny shaped
die is a new one from Sheena Douglass and my small doily die is Sara
Davis Shabby chic Signature collection.   The pretty blue fibre was gifted from my
friend Jean and the adorable wired yellow bow ribbon trim was another gift
from my dear friend Anne. 



I used various  Spellbinders, Heartfelt Creations and Marianne Design dies 
to create my flowers.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you like my creation and 
please do come back and see me soon.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Foamiran Ireland Challenge:  Theme is Yellow


Really Reasonable Ribbon:  Flowers with Ribbon or Trim 

Products used:

Century pearl fresh white card stock
Sheena Douglass Create a flower Metal die "What a Mesh"





8 comments:

  1. Stunning Suzi, your dear friend is going to cherish it. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzie!
    This is gorgeous. Thanks SO much for sharing your talents with us in our Flowers Challenge. i really hope that you will join us again soon. I look forward to seeing more of your amazing art work.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush! And I also love the monochromatic background. Thanks for sharing your work with the Daring Cardmakers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Suzi the flowers are amazing, I bought some to make flowers ages ago haven't got round to it,
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and flowers!!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon this week!
    hugs
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sooooo much!
    Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers and making our garden grow this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful flowers. The yellow is stunning against the soft colours of your card. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx