Tuesday, April 18

Magnolia-licious DT - Challenge #8 Anything Goes



Good morning my dears, I'm here to share my DT card with you for our new
challenge over at 


for the next two weeks our theme is 

"Anything Goes"

I've inked up this utterly adorable Forget me not with spring pallet Tilda from the 
Spring Time collection 2017 which of course is available over at Magnolia Stamps 
She has been coloured using copics and Derwent soft pencils. Her wee trousers
have been paper pieced with the same papers used to construct the card. 


I've also used my Doohickey Insta Stripes die along with the cute Hellebore's flower die
and to finish off I used the Especially for you Sentiment and the Postcard background sentiment
around this utterly adorable Tilda. 



Our Sponsor as always is Shawn (owner) of Magnolia-licious Store and he will
be sending our Random winner a $20.00 gift certificate to spend in store.


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you'll come back and see me soon.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Marvelous Magnolia:  Flowers 
Magnolia Forever:  Spring 


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as ever Suzi, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty Suzi, lovely colours and the distressed edges really make the flowers pop, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Suzi! Love that you used floral paper for your flowers and then distressed them. They are very impressive. Those great film strips get me every time :o) Beautifully coloured and decorated.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx