Sunday, March 26

Lemon Crafters Challenge #1 SPRING





Hello my dears,  Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely Mothers, Step , GrandMothers,
Adopted Grandmothers and Foster GrandMothers. I hope you all have a wonderful 
day and your families spoil and pamper you!!!


I'm here to share my entry into the NEW Facebook Group for Lemoncraft lovers
and they are having a special challenge of SPRING!! and the prize is a fabulous selection
of the new never seen before collection about to be launched.



I've used Never Ending Summer 6x6 paper 

If you love LemonCraft as much as I do then pop over and join the Facebook page HERE 


Image may contain: text and food


Hugs 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Suzi, love the colours.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really pretty :-)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Lemoncrafters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx