Friday, March 17

Crafter's Companion DT - Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!



Hello my dears, I'm here sharing my St. Patrick's day
card using the fabulous products available over at 


The card is A4 in size turned on it's side to make a
tent shape.  The fabulous card stock is Gold, Matt dark green
mirror card and the luxurious Green Glitter card.

I used the Whimsical Alphabet dies to create the words.

I will pop a list of ingredients used with links at the bottom
of my post for you. 

In the meantime I wish you all a very

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Hugs 


Products Used:



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Suzi love the design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx