Thursday, February 16

A Dream that didn't come true!!!! mixed media canvas.

Good morning my dears,  I should have been posting here
today to share a project I created for Wild Orchid Crafts but
sadly due to unforeseen circumstances I am no longer
a member of the Design Team!!!!! I will say no more
on the subject except to say I am very sad and disappointed
about the whole shenanigans!!!!! 




Anyways!!! I created this sweet mixed media canvas using
umpteen different techniques with stencils, pastes, paints, sprays
frantage and various other mediums.  I won't go into all the 
various methods as you would need a nice cuppa and a 
biscuit or two to get you through it.



A lot of love went into the making of my creation and it now
sits pride of place on my craft room wall as a reminder
of what could have been.

Thanks so much for popping in to visit, I hope you come
back and see me soon.

Hugs 

Challenges Entered:

Simon Says Stamps Monday challenge:  Use your favourite Tool ( I couldn't live without my Heat Gun for adding embellishments, flowers, moulds etc and my Sizzix Big Shot.
Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge:  Anything Mixed Media Goes
Try It Out Tuesday:  Lets get Messy
Love to Create Challenge:  Anything Creative/Mixed Media


14 comments:

  1. Your mixed media is so beautiful and inspiring...love to just 'study' what you have done here even without the steps... sounds like you have been given a tough road to follow from the DT, sadly these things do often happen to the best...xxx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi so sorry to read this their loss, stunning work I hope they realise what a creative crafter they have lost..

    Smiles Christine aka mummy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Suzi that is such sad news hunni. I am so very sorry. Have to say though that it is their loss. Your work is outstanding and you always showcase companies products so magnificently. Love this project hunni as always. Chin up. Their problem not yours. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning, so many gorgeous details. Sorry to hear that you have been let down, it's their loss!
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful canvas Suzi! Love all the details and the lovely soft colours. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month, Jane (DT) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! Thank you for joining TioT's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and romantic collage! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a gorgeous mixed media canvas, Thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic Project. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow!!! So many texture!!! I love the crackles!!!

    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Outstanding piece! Thanks bunches for playing along with us at TioT this time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not only is this absolutely gorgeous, its truly amazing too.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your piece is just beautiful. Remember when one door closes another opens- I hopw there are adventures there just waiting for you. Thanks for joining in at Rhedd's Creative Spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful project..love the delicate colour palatte...
    Thank you for joining in with this months challenge at Rhedd's Creative Spirit...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx