Monday, August 15

Crafter's Companion Inspirers DT - Merry Christmas with a twist!!



A very good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my
latest card as part of the Inspirers DT for


I said in my title that my Christmas card had a twist to it
and it certainly has as I've used the Free gifts of stamps, dies and 
embossing folder from Crafter's Inspiration Magazine
Issue #11 Autumn to make my card and I'm really pleased with
the result.

I stamped and embossed just one of the autumn leaves in
 silver, red, gold and green then die cut them out. The embossing folder was
used on a strip of black card just under the ribbon to
 give a little more texture. I used my gold gilding wax on a soft
cloth in small patches on the Sentiment.

The sentiment is Sara Signature Traditional die Merry Christmas.

I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post for you.

Thank you for popping in to visit, wishing you all a fabulous day and week ahead

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Christmas Card Challenge #36:  Christmas card
Dragons Lair Designs Challenge: Christmas in August.
Winter Wonderland: Show us your Gold/Silver or Embossed backgrounds.
Fab n Funky:  Christmas  




Products Used:


Extras used:
Ribbon, 
Gold gilding wax
Embossing powders.

14 comments:

  1. Hey there Suzi, your card is amazing, love the colours the sentiment and the embossed leaves wowzers just fabulous xxx Hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wunderschön, liebe suzi...
    liebe grüsse..
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, those leaves are georg and I love the sentiment cutout. Thanks for joining us at Dragons Lair Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges. Also, your card has been featured on our Facebook page.

    https://www.facebook.com/christmascardchallenges/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card and thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Carol S. DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous, Suzi! Your details are heartwarming and beautiful. Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi this is absolutely gorgeous! Awesome work. Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card with us at Winter Wonderland. Good luck with the challenge. Christine DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful elegant Christmas card, I love all your different coloured leaves and your lovely design, thank you for joining in our challenge at Winter Wonderland, good luck.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such lovely looking card, smashing work with all die cuts and embossing powders. Great job! Thanks for joining our challenge over at the Winter Wonderland. On Friday we are back with a new fun challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx