Saturday, April 2

Scrap & Craft DT - Especially for Mum!!!


Good morning my dears,  It's been a very long time since 
I made an A5 card and box but as this was a commission 
I decided to use it as my  Design Team project for






 I used the beautiful House of Roses 12x12 paper pack from 
Lemoncraft.  Fussy cutting some of the butterfly's and flowers.
I also incorporated one of the labels from the labels sheet and
added it to the box along with die cut letters and a pretty pink
organza bow. 


The 3d flowers on the card were made using the
 same papers and my Spellbinders Roses die 
along with the leaf stamp and matching die from 
Heartfelt creations.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit. 
Wishing you all a wonderful Weekend.


Hugs 



Challenges Entered:

Live & Love Crafts:  Inspiration Collage photo



I've taken the shabby chic feel and pretty colour combo as inspiration.

Fussy and Fancy #160:  Pastel colours

As You Like It Challenge:  Bingo Board 



I've chosen Fussy & Fancy/Lace/Pearls - I can't make anything that is not full of pretty 
embellishments, pearls, lace, ribbons,  butterfly's flowers. etc etc. it's who I am. 






6 comments:

  1. WOW, there is going to be one lady in tears when she gets this, it's absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love the nostalgic feel and all the wonderful details. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waw this looks really lovely. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This isstunning, love that gorgeous paper and all those wonderful flowets, nice work my friend xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm late with my comment for this one but I couldn't miss you out! Gorgeous make hun, thanks so much for taking part in our AYLI Favourite Line Bingo challenge. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi;
    Gorgeous card, so soft and romantic. The box is just as stunning. You've managed to capture the shabby feeling from the inspiration collage beautifully! Thanks so much for joining LLC this month.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx