Saturday, December 26

Scrap & Craft DT - Altered Christmas Canvas!!!


Good morning my dears!!  Well Christmas has come and gone!!! 
Oh how quickly that fabulous day disappears !!!!! 
I hope your day was a wonderful one filled with lots of lovely memories.

I've scheduled this post so I'm hoping Mr Blogger is behaving himself 
and it goes live when it should as I won't be home until tomorrow!! 



I make my Daughter a Christmas Canvas every year using the latest sweet 
Tilda I have in my stash and this year is no different!!! 

This is Tilda with little Snowy ibut the bulk of my canvas is using all the 
beautiful products from scrapandcraft.co.uk  

I will pop a list of ingredients used and links at the bottom of my post for you.  
In the meantime here are some more pictures for you.






Challenges Entered:

All About Magnolia:    All about Christmas 
Time for Magnolia :  CAS or Fully Loaded 
Magnolia Forever:  Snow & Snowflakes 
Marvelous Magnolia:  Anything Christmas but not a Card
Simply Magnolia:  Anything Goes 
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Glitter it Up
Whimsy Stamps Inspiration:  Winter with the option to add Snowflakes 
Live & Love Crafts #42:  Sparkle
Noor Design UK:  Winter Wonderland 



Products Used:

Image: Magnolia - Tilda with little Snowy
Medium:  Copics & Derwent Soft Pencils
Frosted Berries, Petaloo Flowers, Christmas Button, faceted gems all from scrapandcraft.co.uk

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Suzi, your lucky Daughter. Love this Tilda, one of my favourites. Wishing you a very crafty new year. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzie, this is so stunning, love all your layers and your amazing flower in the corner - Wow! As always your colouring is fabulous, loving this card, its divine! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creativity with us at Lovely Hanglar or sweet Magnolia Challenge!!! Good luck in the draw!
    Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwww such a wonderful and beautiful card did you make Suzi! Love it very much! Thank you for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge and good luck! Hope to see you next time again. Warm Hugs, chantal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful creation Suzi, with adorable design and perfect Tilda!
    Thanks for joining us at LHOSM and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx