Tuesday, November 24

Magnolia-licious DT #18 Fancy Folds





Good morning my dears,  It's time once again for a new
Challenge over at 

Magnolia-licious Challenge


Our theme for this fortnight is 


"Fancy Folds"

My choice of fancy folds came from my super talented
 DT buddy Norma-Lee who has some fabulous tutorials 
on Norma's  blog  "From My Craft Room"  
I chose to use her 3 step card and reversed 
the side the steps are laid out.

The instructions were clear and precise so thank you Norma.


I inked up sweet Divine Tilda from 
the Waiting for Christmas collection 2014.  I also used the  Christmas Poinsettia stamp from the same collection. 
Both stamps have been coloured using ShinHanart markers and Derwent pencils, both are still available. You can view the 
collection HERE at Magnolia-licious Store.


Do please pop over to Magnolia-licious and take a look at the beautiful cards and projects our amazing DT have made for you.


I look forward to visiting you all over the next fortnight and do remember you could be the lucky random winner this time!!!!




All you need do is pop over and join in our challenge to be in with the chance of winning this Special Surprise from our lovely Diana.



If you leave a comment here or on the Magnolia-licious blog and the DT creations you will be added to the draw for a Surprise Package prize from Diana. So the more comments you leave the more chances you have of winning. 

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope I've enthused and motivated you just a little.  

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Penny Black and More:  Anything Christmas 
Quirky Crafts Challenge:  Anything Christmas 
The Ribbon Girl:  Use Any Image 
Allsorts Challenge:  At least 3 Die cuts 
All About Magnolia:  All about Sprarkle


12 comments:

  1. Love you card Suzi so delicate and in beautiful soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning! I love how you created your wreath and the ribbon really makes it pop! Beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweet card Suzi! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and so lovely card with beautiful details and shapes.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super Christmas card Suzi with your usual precision to all the little details.

    Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts and Penny Black and More challenges. I think the leaf garland would also make it a good fit at Stamping Sensations

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Suzi, your card is totally beautiful! Love the papers and colour combo. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will joins us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi, I'm popping back in with another DT hat on. I love the design of your card and your colouring is beautiful.Thank you for joining us at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous suzi. I love Tilda, I really must buy her. Your design is fabulous and beautifully embellished.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at All about Magnolia.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Suzi. I love the shades of grey and all your gorgeous embellishments.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Penny Black and More and good luck in our prize draw.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the wreath circle around Tilda and those tiny bows. The inside is so tasteful and elegant. I just love the soft colors you used, so beautiful.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another stunning card! It's absolutely gorgeous with your colouring, the shape and the details! Love that you used a different colour on the poinsettia than the regular Christmas colours ;)
    Thanks for sharing and joining us at LHSM!
    Hugs Annette GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx