Saturday, September 19

Scrap & Craft DT - Saturday Inspirational post




Good morning my dears,  It's my day for posting over at 



I have a Birthday card to share with you today using lots of
fabulous papers, cut outs, flowers, berries and chipboard elements 

I will as always pop a list of ingredients used with links at the bottom of my post.   I have to give a huge shout out to the stunning papers that I've used from Magiczna Kartka, this range is called Isle of Butterflies and the quality and design are amazing.!!!



You can go visit Emilia's Store by clicking on this link 
(Scrap & Craft) where you will find a wonderful array of crafty goodies from Lace, pearls, chipboard and the most stunning papers that you will not find anywhere else in the UK.





Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you
all have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs





Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Mania:  Brown & Turquoise 
Southern Girls Challenge:  Layer it Up
Penny Black & More:  Anything Goes 
Boutique Magnolia:  Girly Things 
Time for Magnolia Challenge:  Bingo my line is 
Centre Down:  Chipboard/Tilda/Pearls


Products Used:


Other items used:

Marianne Designs Oval Lace die 



14 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Suzi. The image is adorable and I love the beautifully embellished design.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always a perfectly crafted card Suzy and the soft blues and sepia's really work together so well.

    Many thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card you have made :)
    Love it.

    Have a wonderful day.
    Hugs Gurkiss


    http://gurkiss.com/scrapbooking

    ReplyDelete
  4. A-dor-a-ble!!! Beautifully done. I love that lacey kind of trim you've used behind your image! Hugs, Barb XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coours on this one , just lovely xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi, I love, love love your design! The colors are gorgeous - ever so soft. Love all your pretty details. Just beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. So many amazing details ♥ ♥.
    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania.
    HUgs, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo what a stunning colour combo and i'm loving all the detail too and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful, thanks so much for joining us at TFMC.
    Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your choice of image, beautiful details and the design too, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so adorable, but elegant all at the same time! Biggest congrats on your special win at PB&More! YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx