Wednesday, September 30

Midweek Magnolias DT #123 Christmas - Midway Reminder





Good morning my dears,  I'm here today to remind you that 
there is still oodles of time to come join us over at 


for our Christmas themed challenge.  I've decorated a 
gift bag using sweet Tilda with ski's, it's an older stamp and I'm 
not sure it's still in stock over at Magnolia-licious but there are still lots of lovely Christmas stamps available, I've also used my Doohickey vintage tag die which you will find HERE in the store.

My Doohickey poinsettia die is from the Club kit No. 2.


Papers are Maja Designs Vintage Autumn basics. 

Our sponsors as always are the very generous
Magnolia Sweden - who will be sending our lucky 
random winner a fabulous surprise package.



Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I do hope you'll 
pop over and take a peek at the fabulous creations the 
Design Team have made for you today.

Have a wonderful week

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:

Simply Magnolia:  CAS or Fully Loaded  (There is also a DT call)
All About Magnolia:   NOT a card 
A snowflakes challenge: Winter or Christmas themed
Love to Scrap #62:  Anything Goes 
Dream Valley Challenge:  Recipe: My line is top across - 
Pearls or gems / Ribbon or Lace /Die cuts







4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the card design and cute image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous design Suzi, love the colour and all your detail, fabulous!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a loveley card Suzi, I love the colours and your colouring is Fab!
    Thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia.
    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Card! Love all your details and elements :)
    Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap! Best of luck with your entry! Please join us again!
    Tammy - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx