Sunday, June 7

Totally Tilda & Friends DT #122 Balloons & Gifts (use both)




Good morning my dears,  it's time for another new challenge 
over at 

TOTALLY  TILDA & FRIENDS 


For the next fortnight we would love to see your

(Balloon/s & Gift/s- use both)


I decided to use one of my old Lili of the Valley stamps just for a change, colouring her with 
Shinhan  Art brush markers and my trusty Derwent soft pencils.  Papers are from my scrap box (I'm determined to use up what's there before I use my new stash)!!!  don't know how long that will last!! lol.

My sentiment is the new word die's from Diesire over at Crafters Companion!!  I bought all eight of them and they are a fantastic size for cards. 

Do pop over and take a peek at the gorgeous creations the sweet
Tildarettes have made for you.  They are stunning.

Our Sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Nikki

gif maker

and she will be sending the winner a


Thank you for popping in to visit,  I hope you'll come
back and see me soon.

Hugzees



Challenges Entered:

Moving Along with the Times:  Happy Birthday 
Brown Sugar Challenge:   Anything Goes 
Crafts 4 Eternity #229:  Birthday
Petal Lu Challenge #1:  Anything Goes  


7 comments:

  1. So sweet image
    lovely card in pink
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous suzi. I love this image and you have coloured it beautifully. Gorgeous papers and design.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute image,great layout and beautiful embellishments love the sparkly balloon
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining is with our Birthday challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is super, what an adorable card and i love the LO. Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazel (Didos) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome creation!! I love the image that is beautifully colored, all the embellishments are perfect.
    Thanks for joining the Brown Sugar Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx