Friday, June 19

Thrilling and exciting News!!!


I am so thrilled to announce that I am the newest member of


I was thrilled when Sheri asked me if I would like to join one the fabulous Challenge Blogs as a designer.  Didn't take me long to say YES!!!!  

Here is my intro creation. I decorated a gift bag. 
 I have quite a few Birthday's coming up in July.  
1 down and 3 to go.

I will be joining the challenge blog with my debut card 
for challenge #13






My Besties image "Little Miss Tulip"


Thank you so much for popping in to visit

Have a wonderful day everyone!!

Hugzees



Challenges Entered:

I am Roses June Challenge: Anything Goes with minimum 2 I am Roses Products.  All my flowers are from I am Roses 
Papertake Weekly:  Oh so Pretty 
Fab n Funky:  Gorgeous Girls 
Penny's Paper Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Whimsy Inspiration Challenge: Use Ribbon, lace or twine






12 comments:

  1. WOW Congratulations Suzi, well deserved. Your project is fabulous, love the image and gorgeous flowers and lace.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo hun, very well deserved, congrats, enjoy, lol
    hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Suzi on your DT position - very well deserved. Your cards are gorgeous. Love the Bestie and your beautifully embellished design.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that bag and all your pretty papers. Thanks for joining in the fun at Fab 'n' Funky this week for our 'Gorgeous Girls' challenge. We're so glad you did. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling card Suzi. Love the sweet image, the coloring. The butterfly border is so pretty on top. Wonderful embellishments. Congratulations on your DT position. Thank you for playing along with us at The Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Suzi. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun gift bag! Someone's sure to smile when they receive it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous gift bag! Love how you colored the image and all the decorative elements you added. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Suzi, your bag is fantastic
    hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats hon!
    This gift bag is gorgeous!
    Thank you for sharing with us at I am roses challenge blog this month, good luck!
    Hugs,
    Tamara xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous bag! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.iamroses.com! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty gift bag. Thanks for joining our challenge http://iamroses-challenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx