Thursday, June 18

Scrap & Craft DT #10 Midway Reminder - Bear Necessities !!!





Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my card for

Scrap & Craft Inspirations


and to remind you that you still have lots of time to come join our current challenge of 

"TAG IT" (make a tag or use a tag in your creation)
you will find the challenge HERE 



I've used the beautiful Lemoncraft House of Roses 12 x12 
paper pack from www.scrapandcraft.co.uk  along with the pretty lace also available in store. 

I used the papers to make my flowers with a Rose Spellbinders die.  I will add a list of ingredients used with links to the 
store so you can go browse all the delicious products Emilia has to offer.  



A close up of my hand made flowers. 


Thank you for popping in to visit, it's always lovely and very much appreciated to read your comments.

Hugs 


Challenges Entered:  


Through the Craft Room Door:  Anything Goes 
The ABC Challenge:  L is for Lace 
Creative Craft Cottage: Flowers 
Emerald Faeries:  Pearls and Lace 
Bunny Zoe' Crafts:  Furry Friends 




7 comments:

  1. Stunning card Suzi ! Your handmade flowers are gorgeous !
    Thanks for joining us at CCC Challenge and Good Luck !
    MARYVONNE DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suzi
    great colouring
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Suzi. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage. We would love to see you again … Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love those flowers, such a cute image and gorgeous embellishments! - Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenge and good luck
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the soft colors. The embellishments are wonderful. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Tina
    TTCRD DT
    Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful soft colour palette, lovely shabby chic feel and adorable image!

    Thank you for sharing with us

    Lin
    ABC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx