Wednesday, June 3

Midweek Magnolias DT #115 Fun in the Sun


Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share my card with you 
for our new challenge over at 

MIDWEEK MAGNOLIAS


Our theme for the next fortnight is 

"FUN   IN   THE   SUN"

I've used one of my olderTilda's  Waterlily Tilda from the Summer Memories 2012 collection and coloured her with Flex Markers and Derwent soft pencils. 


My  Papers are Papermania's Happy Days  12 x 12 pad . 
I've also used the papers to make my flowers using  my Doohickey Peony Flower Die, Spellbinders Rose flower die. The large Memories word sentiment is from Tonic Studio's. 


Our Sponsor is as always the very generous 


Our random drawn winner will receive a surprise package of Magnolia goodies.

Our Sponsor

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you will visit the other very talented DT members over at Midweek Magnolias, their creations are stunning to say the least.


Have a wonderful day

Hugzees 



Challenges Entered:

All About Magnolia Challenge:  Lace and Pearls 
Boutique Magnolia:  Make your own flowers 
Paper Take Weekly:  Anything Goes
Craft-Dee Bowz:  Anything Goes with a hand made bow
Dream Valley Challenges:  Anything Goes 
Without Words:  Summer Holidays


13 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi
    wauuu what great card
    so many lovely details
    love your colouring too
    have a lovely day
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Suzi! This is one gorgeous card! Love all of the die-cuts and the image. Your design and coloring are beautiful. Lovely bow! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ June Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and lovely Suzi...the colours and papers compliment her sweetness so well!! A gorgeous card Suzi!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Suzi, love all your detail
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful Suzi, love the dies
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tilda is adorable, Suzi. Love all the pretty peach colors. Gorgeous card.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  7. A-Dor-Able!!! Such beautiful colors and coloring. Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous! I love this card! The soft colors are beautiful. I love how you colored Tilda.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley.
    /Pillan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved it Suzi your card!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Boutique Magnolia challenge!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful. Thank you for your participation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very beautiful. Thank you for your participation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx