Tuesday, June 23

Magnolia-licious DT #10 All that flutters/Things with Wings




Good morning my dears,  It's time for a new challenge over at

MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS


for the next two weeks we have the theme of 

All That Flutters - Things with Wings

I chose to make a large tag using some recycled corrugated 
card I had in my recycle box,  Sweet  Golden Week Tilda is from the new Sakura 2015 collection which is available over at



I used a pretty fabric butterfly as my element for things with wings and added a few black pearls to coordinate with my roses and cute organza gift bag.  

My dies are a mix of Spellbinders and Tim Holtz, papers are from Melissa Frances, the pink pearl card has been embossed using my CB script folder.  Lace, bag, flowers, gems are all from my stash.

Do please pop over and take a peek at the fabulous creations the girls have made for you this week.  Stunning work as always.




Our sponsor is of course the very generous Diana (owner) of Magnolia-licious.  Our lucky random winner will receive a lovely special surprise package.



You could also be in the draw to win our commenting prize if you leave me or any of the Design Team a comment.  The more comments the better the chance.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugzees


Challenges Entered:

Marvelous Magnolia:  Ribbon or Twine 
LHOSM:  Pearls or Gems 
Simply Magnolia:  Dies or Punches 
Allsorts: Use a Stamp (not a digitial)
One Crazy Stamper:  Anything Goes 
Paper Creator's Crafts #39: Anything Goes 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Love the added little pouch. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS, love it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi...long time no see...hope you're doing well!
    Love this gorgeous tag with so much fab details and great coloring. Love the way you used the filmstrip!
    Have a great day!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Suzi! This is absolutely perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute. Love all the embellishments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tag is beautiful! I love your image and all the embellishments! Thanks for playing along with us over at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous tag! What a treasure Suzi!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts "stamp" Challenge,
    good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! This is absolutely spectacular! Sensational!
    Beautiful coloring and embellies - especially the butterfly. Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx