Sunday, June 21

Farewell Mrs S, Mummy C & all the Tildarette's



Hello my dears,  
This is a very bitter sweet post today for me!!!!

It's the very last time that I will post as a 
Design Team Member for 

TOTALLY  TILDA & FRIENDS 

Sadly  this will be  the last challenge, Susie (Sweet Boss) has taken the very difficult decision to close the challenge. 

So for those of you wishing to join in on the last challenge the theme f or the next fortnight the theme is 

(Anything Goes)

I haven't created a new make for this challenge but instead I wanted to share with you some of the cards/projects I've made over the past 2 years!!!  as a Tildarette

My first ever box card


my first Perpetual Calander


My first Gift Folder using envelopes


My first time using frantage and punching around the page!


Last but not Least my favourite Christmas card forTT.


Do pop over and take a peek at the gorgeous creations the sweet Tildarette's have made for you.  
They are stunning.


Finally!!! I just want to say a huge thank you to Susie and all the fabulous Tildarettes that I've had the pleasure to get to know and become friends with over the years.  Love you all girls and we will most definitely be keeping in touch!!1


Hugzees n Love to you all


4 comments:

  1. Ah Suzi such a FABULOUS read!! You have created such GORGEOUS cards/projects here...in true Suzi Mac fashion!!! Have a most wonderful day Suzi!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww Suzi you have show cased some AMAZING cute Tilda creations..mind dont know how you managed to pick just these as ALL your Tilda creations are awesome girlie..many thanks for your friendship & see you soon around FB/blogland.xxxx

    much love mummy xxx (Christine )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some truly wonderful creations Suzi hunni. I must admit I am always in awe of your fantastic projects. Mine look like that in my head but never quite turn out how I planned them. Lol. Take care hun and thanks for the laughs over the years. Keep in touch via FB.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic selection
    love your work
    but that you now
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx