Monday, June 22

Besties International DT #13 Anything Goes




Hello my dears,  so nice to be here with my debut card as
a Design Team Member over at




This adorable image is IMG 817 available over at Sheri's Etsy store HERE 



I used my ShinHan Art markers and Derwent soft pencils 
to colour this sweetie, my papers are from K&Co (very old) flowers are mainly from WOC, sentiment from LOTV.

Do please pop over and take a peek at the amazing creations my fellow DT members have made for you today. Wow!!! amazing and very talented ladies indeed.

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you will 
come back and see me soon.

Hugzees



Challenges Entered:
Addicted to Stamps:  Bingo - Lace/flowers/pearls or bling
Eclectic Ellapu:  Pink Team - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap Crafts:  Anything Goes  
The Paper Shelter:  Make it Digital




13 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us over at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner. Good luck with your entry.
    Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful. Thank you for joining us at the last Scribble and Scrap challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Suzi, adorable image, beautifully coloured, fab layout and lovely embellies, thanks for playing along at the Paper Shelter Make it digital challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sweet !! Lovely design and sweet layout .. perfect colors ..

    Thank you for your contribution in TPS challenge this week !!
    Good luck!
    Hug Lena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous thank you for joining us at My besties meet at the scrappers corner
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with a Besties Image’ challenge. Just adore the soft colour palette. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card in lovely colours. Beautiful decorated and a sweet image. I like the die on the top as well. Thanks for joining the Bingo challenge at ATSC. Gr. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner. Good Luck!
    Kisses,
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super sweet card here. Thank you for sharing it with us at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner. Good Luck. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just so beautiful ! Thanks for entering the challenge at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Cnr - Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!! Lovely Colouring. Lovely Details!!
    Thank you for joining our Bingo Challenge at ATSC! Hugs Sol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute!!!
    Thanks for playing along at Eclectic Ellapu.
    Lisa - Eclectic Ellapu DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx