Sunday, April 12

Totally Tilda & Friends DT #118 Tea/Coffe






Hello my dears,  Today starts our new challenge theme over at


Our theme for the next fortnight is Tea/Coffee so anything to do with tea or coffee,  it could be a charm, your papers, 
image etc etc.

I chose to use a Lili of the Valley image from one of their pads and recoloured her using my pencils just to give her a bit more depth. I also glittered the ribbon on her hat with glamour dust. 

Papers are Maja designs Vintage spring collection.  I've also used the papers to make my flowers.



gif maker

Our Sponsor is  Bunny-Zoe crafts.com  

The Prize is  





Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girl:  Any image and add ribbon or lace
Allsorts Challenge: Bingo my card has a full house except for 
Stitching.
Papertake Weekly:  Anything Goes 
Fresh Brewed Challenge:  Use Tea/Coffee theme 
Crafty Catz Challenge: 2 or more patterned papers 
Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge:  Florals & Butterfly's 


7 comments:

  1. Awe Suzi she's gorgeous!! Love the colours and design...a beautiful card!!! Have a wonderful Sunday Suzi!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suzi, I like the sweet image and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi,

    Such beautiful little girl in the middle of all these amazing embellishments. Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous and I love all the muted tones except for the few sections.

    Thanks for playing at ~Jo's Scrap Shack~

    Happy crafting!!
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Suzi,
    She is just so darling! Beautifully colored and I love all the gorgeous florals and embellishments that adorn her beauty. So glad to have you taking part in our Fun~Day Friday Challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Catz with this amazing card. Love these soft tones and your coloring is really beautiful. Hope to see your creations again!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazingly pretty and really gorgeous
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining my theme at allsorts tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx