Wednesday, April 1

Midweek Magnolias DT #1110 Midway Reminder


Good morning my dears, I'm here to remind you that you still have loads of time to pop over and join in our challenge at 

Midweek Magnolias

The theme is "In The Garden/Add Flowers"

I've decorated a beautiful ornate chipboard shadow box which is available over at Scrap & Craft  along with the very pretty papers Rose Letters from Magiczna Kartka also available in Store.  I will pop a list of ingredients with links at the bottom of my post for you.




I've also heat embossed the filigree work and the clock with Wow! fine glitter embossing powder. 


Sweet Tilda has been coloured using ShinHanArt markers and Derwent soft pencils.  

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I do hope you will come over and join in our challenge. We are sponsored by the very generous 

Our Sponsor

Who will be sending our Random winner a surprise package of Magnolia Goodies. 


Hugzees 



Challenges Entered:

Boutique Magnolia:  Embossing Heat or dry I've used heat with Wow embossing powder
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:  Use A Sentiment
Simply Magnolia:  Embossing Heat or Dry. I've heat embossed the filigree work and the clock.
Deep Ocean Challenge:  Easter/Spring
The Shabby Tea Room:  Beautiful Blooms
Sentimental Sunday:  Springtime Flowers + a sentiment
Live & Love Crafts:  Signs of Spring 




17 comments:

  1. Suzi this is just so pretty...I love the shadow box style!! A fabulous garden scene...your Tilda and flower arrangements are beautiful!! Have a great day!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fantastic shadow box!!!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzi, So lovely! The soft colors and your die cuts look amazing. Love it.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work, Suzi! Every little detail is gorgeous! Bee-utiful!

    Hugs...Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a stunning creation! I love your little shadow box, it's so beautiful and full of gorgeous details too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. me again
    thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute is this!!!!!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beyond gorgeous!!! I love this so much!
    xx
    Erum
    Sentimental Sundays DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I adore the pastel colours stunning florals an tilda with the balloon gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so adore your beautiful shadow box Suzi, it's truly stunning! There's so many special details and I love the depth the shadow box gives...this Tilda is one of my many favourites, she is coloured perfectly!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely enchanting little Spring scene you have created here, Suzi. Wonderful details, especially the balloon is adorable! Thanks so much for linking up to the LLC challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts


    ReplyDelete
  12. This ... is ... stunning! My goodness gracious! Just gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a GORGEOUS shadow box!

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Gorgeous shadow box beautifully decorated and perfect in every crafting way.
    Thanks for joining us at LHOSM.
    Hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing creation, Suzy. Love the bold tons. Thank you for joining us at Boutique Magnolia challenge. Hugs Babi


    javascript:void(0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx