Saturday, January 24

Scrap & Craft DT Inspirational Post



Good morning my dears, I hope you are enjoying you weekend.
I'm here to share my Saturday Inspirational project for 




I've used  papers from Lemoncraft.pl House of Roses collection along with pretty pearl drops trim.
I fussy cut the pretty flowers and butterfly's from Labels sheet 1 & 2
which are all available over at 



My image is from Saturated Canary and I coloured her with Derwent soft pencils and one ShinHanart marker No. YR132 Milky White

Sentiment is from Lili of the Valley and pearls are from my stash.



Thank you for popping in to visit, please take a minute of your time to go visit the store which has the most delicious papers, chipboard elements, lace, pearls, twine and lots lots more.

Hugzees to you all

Have a wonderful Weekend.



Challenges Entered:

Fashionable Stamping:  Something New ( new stamp and new papers)
Scribble and Scrap Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Die Cut Divas:  Anything Goes 
Creaine Challenge:  Bingo - my line is Rose/Flowers/Pearls
Crafty Boots:  Butterfly's 
Love to Scrap:  Anything Goes 
Inky Chicks: Anything Goes 




Recipe:





16 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning card! Beautiful colors and I love all the cut outs!! :) Have a fantastic weekend :)
    Lady E
    www.scrapartbyladye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so gorgeous & your fussy cutting is fantastic......you must be very patient lol!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow beautiful card! Thanks for joining the challenge at Creaine. Good luck!
    bye Ine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and I do love this gorgeous image and card design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning, love it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful design, so very pretty, I love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, very beautiful

    Thank you for joining the challenge at Creaine Challenges, and good luck!

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Suzi, I love, love, love how you colored her hair! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card! I really got a spring feeling from it. Beautiful!
    :) Karen Elise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous and love the delicate colouring, it really is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. waow, this is very nice.
    Thank you for joining us at Creaines Challenge.
    Greetings Geesje
    http://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  12. How wonderful. I like the balance of color. Lovely card.

    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card, really beautiful. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore the sweet image and your gorgeous coloring!Love all the details. Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card. Nice details. Thanks for joining the challenge at Creaine.

    I am like you become a follower. You make such beautiful things.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely stunning. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx