Wednesday, January 14

Midweek Magnolias DT #105 New Stash



 Good morning my dears,  Welcome to our first challenge 
of 2015 over at 


We have a nice simple theme for you for the next two weeks.
We would love to see some of the "NEW STASH" Santa Claus brought you!!! (via your bank account) lol.!!!


I've used sweet Tilda dancing with stars and coloured her with
Copics and Derwent soft pencils for the shading.  My new items are the beautiful papers and cute corrugated heart from Scrap & Craft, the gorgeous sentiments from Stempelglede.  I've also used the sweet tiny heart and stars die from my Spellbinders Royal Flutter decorative strip.  

You will find the ingredients for my card at the bottom of this post with links where possible. 

Do pop over and join in the fun, it could be you that wins the fabulous surprise package from Magnolia Sweden


Our Sponsor


Thank you for taking the time to visit, I really do appreciate it.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugzees


Challenges Entered

Marvelous Magnolia:  Anything Goes 
Simply Magnolia: Vintage or Shabby Chic
Papertake Weekly: It's All New (new stash) 
Stamping Sensations:  Dies & Punches
Paper Creator's Crafts:  Anything Goes 
Die Cut Divas:  Anything Goes 
Ladybug Crafts: Say it with Flowers 


Recipe:

Image: Tilda dancing with stars  2012 - Magnolia-licious
Doo-hickey Wave Tag Die - Magnolia-licious

Scrap & Craft Products:
Designer Papers:  Studio 75 Miss Olivia
Corrugated Heart - coming soon

Shapeabilities: Heirloom Oval
Shapeabilities: Royal Flutter (hearts and stars)
Spellbinder: Heartfelt creations Classic Leaf

Stempelglede Sentiments: Just a Note 

Flowers/ribbon/pearls - Carla Craft Small tag punch for sentiment - Stash


24 comments:

  1. Hello Suzi,
    Your card is realy realy beautiful. I love the colours and your colouring is amazing.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Suzi ! I love the colours and the tiny hearts and flowers ! Sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the way you've painted the heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning! Love the DP. I bought some for myself. It look so beautiful with your design. And pink is my favorite.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie this is. Tilda is certainly adorable this morning & love all the different elements you've used for embellishing... I love the little corrugated heart & the wavy tags.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Love all the embellishments you added!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet little angel, beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. really stunning Suzi, as usual
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful design Suzi, love the little tags
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, so detailed and the colors are gorgeous. I love those itty bitty hearts and stars, those papers are devine, great choice!
    I am so glad to be working with you, I love your talent!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Each one of tour cards is like a little work of art Suzi and I never tire of seeing them.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooooo sweet, work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty Suzi. Love that paper you have used and all those gorgeous dies and embellishments. Very cute image.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is so cute! I love those little stars and hearts around the image! Love the corrugated heart!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is just all over gorgeous. Thanks for joining the Diecut Divas Anything Goes Challenge. Cathie DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. I SO LOVE THIS! I love the pastels with the wood grain and that sweet Tilda are just such a perfect combination.

    hugs,
    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cutie. Your coloring just brought out the best features. Wonderful.

    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous Suzi!! The papers and embellishments are beautiful but it's your sweet Tilda that takes center stage...thank you for sharing this wonderful card with us at Simply Magnolia!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fabulous card, Suzi! Great die cuts. Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month for our Dies and punches theme. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loveley card Suzi, thanks for sharing at Simply Magnolia.

    XX Inge

    ReplyDelete
  21. your card is so beautiful !

    thank you to joining us at marvelous magnolia challenge !

    hugs

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing ! so sweet !
    Thanks for playing with us at the Paper Creator challenge ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous. I love the adorable image and the design and embellishments are fabulous.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Marvelous Magnolia.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a fabulous card, so many beautiful details.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx