Sunday, December 7

Recycled Christmas Gift Set!!





Good morning my dears,  I hope you are all well and having a great weekend. 

I'm here to share my latest altered choccie box ( another one!!) lol I promise I don't buy boxes and boxes of chocolates, my friends and their friends save them for me.  

I've had lots of empty boxes in my cupboard since January and I know I will get at least the same amount again this coming January.   I so love recycling and making pretty things 
out of other peoples rubbish.  




Here is the empty box, all I had to do was reline the inside and stay with pale natural coffee colours for the outside. 



My papers are from My Minds Eye 12x12 Lost and Found 2. I don't have many left and I think they are now discontinued so I can't give you a link for them.  I will pop a list of ingredients used at the bottom of my post with links where possible.


Well my dears, that's it from me for now!  thank you for popping in to visit, I hope you come back to see me soon.

Hugzees




Challenges Entered:

Simply Magnolia:  Vintage 
Noor! Design U.K. Challenge:  Merry Christmas 
A Creative Romance:  Anything Goes 
Live & Love Crafts:  With Love is the theme and this is going to someone I love to the moon and back!!! Not giving her name just in case she sees this. lol 
Artist Trading Post Challenge: Recycle for Christmas.
Divas by Design:  Festive
Dies R Us Challenge:  Winter Wonderland
We Do Doobadoo:  Get Festive 
Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge:  Happy Holidays
Craft Hoarders Anonymous:  Celebrate the Season.
Papers, lace and berries are all hoarded items some for more years than I care to disclose. lol 




Recipe:
Designer Paper: My Minds Eye: 12x12 Lost and Found two collection
Magnolia-licious Store:  Image: Magnolia's Divine Tilda Magnolia Chocolate stamp from With Love 2013 collection. 
Dies Used:  Poinsettia, Mistletoe leaves are from the Club Kit Vol 2, leaf and swirls die,  from Magnolia-licious 
Medium: ShinHanart brush markers and Derwent Soft pencils for shading 
Live & Love Crafts:  Berries, apple, pearl string, snowtex, 

Other items used:
Lace, hessian webbed trim, flat back pearls, large pearl beads, small Carla Craft tag punch, bakers twine, WRMK envelope punch board to make the Bows. 


25 comments:

  1. UMM WOW Suzi!!! This is so creative and beautiful!!! Love all your wonderful details and your Tilda is PERFECT!! I see that you are sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy "Happy Holidays"...thank you!!
    Take care,
    Beth
    Oh and thanks for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia also!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully done Suzie, love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the neutral colors. The girl who receives this is very lucky.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi, wow, what a beautiful set! with all the details, I can tell you definitely worked hard.Thank you for playing along with us in the DIES R US challenge!

    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC Suzi! I love altering different household items and this is just gorgeous! Nice Job!
    Thanks so much for playing in our ‘WINTER WONDERLAND’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow suzie, this set is absolutly fantastic !
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh and thanks for playing with us at simply magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. [L] I absolutely adore you giftbox and card! Love those natural colours! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my stars! This is simply beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous altered box, with so many wonderful details to see and admire. Thank you for joining us at the ATP Exchange this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous box and card. Love the vintage look and the sparkles and frost. Gorgeous die cuts, I love how you used them.
    hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally AWESOME Suzi ! Love love love the colours... I like recycling too !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just gorgeous work!! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful altered box Suzi ! Love the neutral pallette and the many embellishments. Thanks for joining us at ATP Exchange. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very beautiful!! Love the striped paper!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How beautiful! It is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very pretty altered box. I love how you've used the papers.
    Thanks for joining us at ATP Exchange.
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  19. My jaw is on the floor! This is a stunning project. I love that you recycled, but also, the whimsy of this is just lovely! I am in awe! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. stunning and soo pretty!!! Just love love your projects!!! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh so pretty Suzi! I love this! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Suzi; GORGEOUS GIFT SET! Love the colour scheme (and yes I think I still have some of these old papers in my stash :-))Fantastic decorations and shabbynes; great effect with the snow-tex! Wonderful Christmas feeling to the whole set. Thanks so much for linking up to LLC's "With Love" challenge. Merry X-mas & Best Wishes for the New Year!

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Suzi, loving the colours and the shabbiness. Thanks for joining us at Noor!DesignUK and Happy New Year.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx