Wednesday, November 5

Midweek Magnolias DT #101 Glitter/Lace/Pearls Midway Reminder



Good morning my dears,  I'm here today to remind you that there is still another week to enter our current challenge over at 


Our theme is Glitter/Lace/Pearls.  

I've recycled an old chocolate box and created a card to compliment it.  I chose Angel Tilda with Gloria as my image and I must confess this is the first time I've inked her up!!!!  so she is making her debut today!!  I've coloured her using Copics and Derwent pencilsoft pencils this time. 



My papers are from a very old Anna Griffiths scrapbook collection. The flowers are made using Heartfelt Creations Vintage morning background stamp & a matching die.  I used my McGills tool kit to shape them, adding gesso paint to the tips and dipping them into Glamour dust for the sparkle.  I even made my own candy for the large flowers using my embossing tool. 


 Before
After


Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you had a pleasant stay and found a little inspiration.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girl November Card challenge:  Christmas 
Magnolia Mania:  Box or Gift Bag
Simply Magnolia:  Bling 
Altered Eclectics:  Anything Goes but not a card. I'm hoping my altered chocolate box is okay.
 Emerald Faeries:  Christmas non traditional colours 
Timbro Scrap Mania Stamp Challenge:  Sparkle 
Rhedd's Creative Spirit:   Anything Goes so long as it's altered.
Papertake Weekly Challenge:  Anything Goes with the option of lots of Sparkle or Glitter
Creative Card Crew:  Christmas Joy




Items Used:  

19 comments:

  1. So pretty Suzi, I love the gorgeous papers and colours, beautifully done
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Suzi these are just fabulous. Love the adorable image and gorgeous box.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this card and the box are fantastic, I love the flowers and the colours.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW ! This is gorgeous Suzi ! Love the colours and the beautiful embellishments ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! The colors and cameo give such a vintage feel. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fantastic set! love the beautiful colors
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful, Suzi! The flowers are amazing. What a fabulous transformation!
    Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello suzi,
    very beautiful set, thankyou for joining us at the magnolia mania, greetings from sonja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love,love,love how you have recycled and decorated your chocolate box...it's gorgeous, such a sweet complimentary card too,a lovely project.
    Thank you for playing along in our November challenge at Rhedd's Creative Spirit x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is gorgeous Suzi..
    Thanks for sharing with us over at 'Papertake Weekly'... good luck with the challenge..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie DT Papertake Weekly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so so wonderful, firstly your box is beautifully embellished and I love the top, so stunning. I absolutely adore your card, your colouring is flawless, so realistic wow!!!
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creativity and beautiful works of art with us at Magnolia Mania!
    Cuddles Jay x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh My STUNNING, love it to bits, the colour is my favourite and just outstanding, beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
    ~ Denise DT ~
    Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}
    {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are adorable projects, love how you have altered the chocolate box.

    Thank you so much for coming over and joining in with us at Rhedds Creative Spirit.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xx (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very feminine and pretty - love it!! Many thanks for joining the Rhedd's Creative Spirit challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a stunning set Suzi, so many beautiful details, I adore the colours and love the arrangement on the box lid!
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful box! Great work! thanks for joining us at TSM challenge
    xx
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful project. Thank you for sharing with us at Altered Eclectics Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx