Sunday, October 26

Totally Tilda DT #107 Christmas Tilda in Red







Good morning my dears,  It's time for another fabulous challenge over at 


This fortnight we would love to see your 

"Christmas Tilda in RED"  

Not a colour I'm confident with at all!! but hey!! that's what challenges are for, right!!  to challenge yourself,  I'm getting to grips with this striking colour, so I think you might see more red in my creations for my Christmas makes. 

I've gone with another Christmas gift bag and the sweet Sparkle Poinsettia Tilda.  She has been coloured using Flex - Markers and derwent soft pencils for shading.  I've also used the poinsettia, lace border and fern die from the Doohickey club vol 2 kit. My tag is the Doohickey wave tag 

Tilda has been stamped onto a spellbinder oval die and then mounted onto the shapeabilites Heirloom Oval. My lace, organza ribbon, webbed ribbon and pearls are from my stash, sentiments are Marianne Designs.

Our Sponsor for this challenge is 

gif maker


And the Prize from  Bunny-Zoe crafts.com is


Thank you so much for popping in to visit,  please do go visit my sweet friends over at Totally Tilda who have designed the most amazing Red creations ever.  

Hugs 

Challenges Entered:

ABC Challenge: V is for Vibrant
Divas by Design: Festive Florals/Christmas Flowers
Card and Scrap Challenge:  Use Flowers 
Allsorts Challenge:  Christmas 


17 comments:

  1. You have NO problems with Red, this is another stunning creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Suzi, this bag is fantastic !!!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...just saw this beautiful gift bag on FB...outstanding!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Suzi. Love your flowers and die behind Tilda.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gift bag Suzi!!!! So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally gorgeous Suzi ! Your colouring is fantastic and I love the embellishments ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your reds are perfect Suzi...your Tilda is perfectly coloured!! A BEAUTIFUL card...your poinsettias are gorgeous!! I love the gift bag idea!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Suzi. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful Suzi, I always love your little gift bags
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally gorgeous. Love the deep red.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another absolute stunner Suzi.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is fantastic and I love the coloration about the stamp.
    Francy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning make Suzi, love how you've coloured Tilda. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Christmas challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so elegant and rich looking! I love your bag, just gorgeous!!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous bag! Tilda is absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx