Thursday, September 4

Giving Gifts!!! Altered Boxes



Before!!!


Good morning my dears,  Well I've finally completed decorating all of my 3 plain boring boxes and I must say I'm rather pleased with how they turned out.  Here you can see the 3 boxes fitting inside each other. 

Sadly I ran out of my precious Almanac paper when I finished the 2nd box but I wasn't going to be beaten!!! lol.  I found some Core' dination white wash card that matched the peach colour of the Almanac paper.  So I stamped all over it with a swirly stamp and then covered the lot in beautiful lace tulle.  It did the trick perfectly.

I've used loads of these beautiful Vintage Morning blossom stamps and dies from Heartfelt creation to make an abundance of flowers for the lids.  I've also used my air dry clay moulds, lace, ribbons, chipboard hearts, tags, etc etc etc.  

Here are some close up pictures of the lids to let you see some more details.

Small Box 


Middle Box 



Large Box 



Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you enjoyed your stay and that I've enthused and motivated you just a little.

Hugs 

Challenges Entered:

ABC Challenge:  S is for Shabby Chic 
Vintage Challenge:  Make a Tag or use a Tag on your creation.
Altered Eclectics:  Anything Goes 
Fab n Funky Challenge:  Tic Tac Toe - My line is Lace/doily/pears
Anything but a Card:  Use Five:  I have 5 flowers on my small and middle sizes boxes, I also have 5 leaves on my middle sized box
Penny's Paper Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Imagination Crafts Challenge: Anything Goes - I've used some Icicle blue parkle and Frosty Dawn Sparkle on the tips of my flowers.  products from the shop on my creations
Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge: Must be Altered Art item.



21 comments:

  1. All three are amazong
    awesome decoration
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beauties you have made Suzi...love each one
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them, so pretty and feminine.
    Love all the papers and decoration you have used.

    Thanks for joining us at Rhedd's Creative Challenge.

    Moira DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous work, you have done a great job on these, what a great gift for someone.
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. so fantastic box Suzi, love how you've altered them
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Suzi, they are agift in themselves, I love the colours and all the pretty bits and bobs, very special
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow there amazing so pretty love the colours. thank you for joining us at Imagination crafts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi your boxes are so beautiful - I can imagine the treasure will need to be special to live in these. Thank you for joining in at our 5 Challenge at Anything But A Card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so beautiful Suzi and make a beautiful keepsake even without a gift inside. Thanks for joining us at Altered Eclectics.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful beautiful beautiful feminine and lovely they are fantastic - I love them and want one!! Many thanks for joining the Rosie’s Creative Spirit challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous altered gift boxes, Suzi. Definitely fits our 'Shabby Chic' challenge at ABC Challenges. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous - love it hun..Thank you for sharing with us Altered Eclectics this month and hope to see you in future challenges
    Hugz Elaine aka Ellapu x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Truly breathtaking, I just love this style and Almanac is one of my favourite stacks too. This is just so me.

    Thank you for coming over and join in with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xx (DT Member)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Absolutely stunning boxes, so beautifully embellished!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow beautiful boxes. I love all the layers and embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Justyna xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! What a transformation - fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week!
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful boxes ♥
    Thanks for joining us at Vintage utfordring.
    Hugs, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the very romantic and Victorian feel of your box trio. Thanks for linking up to Rhedd's Creative Spirit. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow this is so beautiful...lizzi vc

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, so beautiful boxes! I love the layers and all the beautiful details. So pretty. Thank´s for joining us at Vintage Utfordring. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Åsalill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx