Saturday, September 6

Christmas gift box and card No. 2





Hello my dears,  I hope you are having a fabulous weekend.  I'm here to share the last of my Christmas gift sets with this adorable Karrs 12 x 12 paper.  It's all gone now!!! none left, not even a scrap!!! lol


I'm just so happy that I had enough to finish off this project.  My box is smaller than the previous one which you can see HERE I've used different flowers on this box too.  These are once again from Heartfelt Creations and it's the Sun Kissed stamp and die on the box with Majestic bloom stamps and die on the card.


I used  Spellbinders for Heartfelt Creations Raindrops on Roses die  and spellbinders Floral Oval die.  Lots of pretty pearls, snowtex, glamour dust and gems.  My sentiment is from Whimsy stamps as is the die.

Anyway my dears that's it from me for today,  but I'll see you all with another crafty make very soon.

Bunches of Hugs to you all.


Challenges Entered

A Creative Romance:  A Touch of Kraft 
Daring Cardmakers:   Photo as theme.   I've used the colours.
As You Like it Challenge:  Favourite Season and why!!!  Christmas/Winter  I love this season for the crisp days, snowy days and especially for crafting days.  All that snowtex, glitter, gems etc. 
ScrapbookerPhd:  3 Die cuts + Sparkle 
Southern Girls Challenge:  Winter Blues 
Creative Knockouts Challenge: Tic Tac Toe my line is Stamps/Sentiment/Ribbon  My flowers are all made from rubber stamps

14 comments:

  1. W-O-W!!! This is super gorgeous! I absolutely adore all the layers, texture, and the colors you chose! Truly a work of art! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely one of the most Beautiful boxes that I have ever seen. I love this. I love everything about it. Maybe if I follow you some of your creativity will rub off on me.
    (Hugs)
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this paper is just gorgeous! I love the vintage feel, someone will be very ,very happy to receive these what a fabulous gift, Stunning!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtakingly beautiful, Suzi! What an incredible project!
    Thank you for joining us at the Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really Love this card and colours you have used. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, your box and card are stunning. The image is so pretty and I love the flowers and the bow. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts.

    Hugs Helen (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bet people would be serious money for a piece like that. Seriously. I have seen antique/vintage boxes that aren't half as great as this one is. I'm amazed. Thank you for joining ScrapbookerPhD's die cut and sparkle challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunningly beautiful! Wow! I just love all the elements here! Thanks for joining us at Scrapbooker PhD this week! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning Creation.

    Thanks for playing at The Southern Girls Challenge this fortnight.

    Happy Crafting
    Sam

    craftychickcards.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute project, great design!
    Glad you joined us for the challenge at Southern Girls hope to see you come back soon!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska ~ SGC~DT ~
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx