Sunday, August 3

Totally Tilda DT -#101 Mid Summer Christmas


Good morning my dears,  I hope you're having a fabulous weekend and the sun is shining for you where ever you are. 

I'm here today to share my DT card for our new challenge over at


Our theme for the next fortnight is

Mid Summer Christmas

We want to see all your amazing Christmas creations,  this has to be my favourite genre of crafting, I simply adore making anything Christmas related !!! 

I decided to decorate a gift bag as you can never have to many gift bags at Christmas,  I love seeing friends faces when they receive their gift, they are more interested in the gift bag. lol

I love saving up my LOTV gift bags, they are a good size for larger gifts,  my friends save theirs for me!!! so I end up with quite a few. 
Looking forward to seeing the lovely Richard at the SECC Glasgow in October. 

From this

To This 




I've used a selection of stamps from the 2013 Winter Wonderland
collection.  North Pole Tilda - Show the Way Tilda - Show the way Baby Rudolph 

They have all been coloured with Copics and Derwent pencil soft pencils. I will pop a list of ingredients used with links where possible at the bottom of my post. 


Do please pop over to Totally Tilda and take a look at the wonderful projects my sweet friends the Tildarette's have created  just for you.


Our sponsor for this challenge is Nikki over at Bunny Zoe's Crafts

gif maker

I am looking forward to seeing all your wonderful Christmas creations over the coming 2 weeks.  In the meantime have a wonderful Sunday.

Hugs 




 The winner of the Candy I offered up to celebrate Totally Tilda's 100th challenge and my return home as a Totally Tilda's Design Team Member will be announced tomorrow.  A full list of winners will be posted on the Totally Tilda Blog tomorrow as well.

Here is a reminder of what Mr Postie will deliver to my winner.




Challenges Entered:

Magnolia Mania Challenge:  Christmas in Summer 
Winter Wonderland Challenge:  Anything Goes for Christmas
That's Crafty Challenge:  Christmas in July
Southern Girls Challenge: Christmas is a coming. 
ABC Christmas Challenge:  O = Obscured 
Divas by Design:  Anything Goes 
Creative Card Crew:  Christmas 
Magnolia Down Under:  Anything Goes 
Sweet Stampin' Challenge:  Bingo - my line is Lace/Ribbon/Pearls and Lace/Brads/Pearls
Sparkles Monthly Challenge:  Christmas in July





I couldn't find links for the following items:  
small Christmas postage stamps are by Marianne Designs 
Zip die: Marianne Designs  
25th December stamp and Christmas recipe stamp from :  Paper Artsy.  
The December 25th at the bottom of the gift bag is My Minds Eye washi tape. 

Recipe:


22 comments:

  1. Your work is so very beautiful, I love this creation from a bag! Who would have known! I can see why your recipients are thrilled with theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab bag, love how you upcycled the LOTV one :) Great colouring, so much detail - and I love how you used that zip die! Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week, hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Suzi. The Tilda's are so sweet and such a beautiful design.
    Enjoy the week ahead.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and pretty. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Suzi...what a GREAT idea and so STUNNING to boot!!! Love all your marvelous details and colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not surprised that the recipients are more interested in the bag than the gift - this is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it with the Southern Girls.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your gift bag! Beautiful design and coloring.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, a wonderful bag.Christmas may come
    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-Mania

    hugs
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just gorgeous, love the design, very pretty
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your creation is just gorgeous :0)))

    Thanks for playing with us at Magnolia Mania ;0)

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your christmas bag looks awesome. Love the little scene and the design.
    Thanks for sharing on Magnolia Mania Challenge.
    Hugs
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful Paperbag! Love this!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC for our Anything goes Challenge, hope to see you again!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous transformation of the gift bag!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Come and join us again.
    Pia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful transformation of a LOTV bag! So pretty!! Thank you for joining our bingo challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week and good luck! Love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Suzi, Hope you are having a wonderful day! This bag is gorgeous, love the style and textures you added to it! The images are gorgeous as well , they are so sweet, love them!! I admire your albums too, I always forget to come to the blog as FB is so easy to get lost with others. I really do enjoy your work!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is adorable Suzi! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so pretty! Love the image!

    Thank you for participating in the Sweet Stampin' challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab design, totally love this! What a wonderful gift bag, just perfect for a Christmas present...omg, I've to start my Xmas production too!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC :*
    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab gift bag! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sparkles we hope to see you again!

    Love From Rebecca xx
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great project.

    Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. A wonderful christmas bag
    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-Mania

    Hugs
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx