Tuesday, July 29

I'm liking Pink Lemonade a Lot !!!




Hello my Lovely's,  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.   I had a lovely day on Sunday with my Daughter and dear friends at our bi-monthly crop session, we didn't get an awful lot of crafting done but we had lots of laughter, tea and cake, biscuits more tea and cake. lol 

Anyway I'm here to share a Tag I made using sweet Pink Lemonade Tilda, I'm just loving this collection, haven't found an image that I don't like. !!! 


I've used lots of elements on my tag. First I cut out some Kraft card and white card stock. shaped them and then ran them through my crinkle machine to make them corrugated, dabbed some paint onto them for effect. 

I will pop a list of ingredients at the bottom of my post with links where possible.  That's all from me today but I will see you tomorrow with hopefully another Tilda creation.

Have a wonderful day everyone

Hugs 

Challenges Entered:

The Ribbon Girls July Magnolia Only Challenge:   Make a Tag + you must use ribbon.
Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  Anything Goes 
Magnolia Forever Challenge: Ribbon, lace and pearls.
My Time To Craft:  Use Kraft Card - the base of my tag is Kraft card which I've run through my crinkle machine.
Alphabet Challenge:  L is for Lace 
Divas by Design:  Favourite colour combo and a Magnolia Stamp. My fav colour is Pink and neutral
The Paper Shelter:  Anything Goes 
The Sisterhood of Crafters:  Dies and or Punches.



Items used with links where possible.


25 comments:

  1. She's delightful...colored to perfection!! Loving all the fabulous details on this awesome tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An other project ! What a creativity ! Wonderful tag. Perfect and adorable Tilda. Beautiful composition. Good work !

    Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Forever Today.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable tag Suzi!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable tag...so sweet and perfect...love her little frame, too!!
    Diane TSH DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a fun and fabulous creation Suzi! Your coloring is amazing and love all the dimensional elements! BEAUTIFUL!
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘DIES and/or PUNCHES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, gosh! This is just adorable as can be! What beautiful coloring, what fabulous layers of all that fun stuff! Love the pink and grey scheme - very soft and pretty.
    Bear Hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous, this little cutie is my fav from the new release, great job.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suzi your tag is so, so lovely. I love the little white frame, perfect addition. Everything goes together so well. You have a special talent in that everything is "just so" cohesive, nothing out of place! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a stunning tag Suzi - so many gorgeous details.
    Thanks for playing with The Divas this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Sue. Your colouring is always so perfect. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tag Suzi, love everything about it, great work!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tag. Love the embellishments. Thank you for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Sarah-Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous tag, I lo9ve the little frame, so sweet
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzi your tag is spectacular! Done to perfection.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love this so much! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Girl challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the super sweetest! Love the pale color combo! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love her! What a beautiful tag! So cute Suzi! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous tag! This Tilda is lovely and your embellishments look so pretty.
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  19. HI Suzi! I'm happy to hear that you all had a fun crop session!! :) Your tag is just sooo GORGEOUS! I love all those die cuts on there and you put so much yumminess on a tag .. wowwwww! I love it!

    Thank you so much for becoming a new follower of my blog .. and I too am a new one of yours! :)

    Wishing you a beautiful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  20. A stunning and such detailed project. A gift rather than a card. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. We hope to see you join us again. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my...that tag is just stunning. So many gorgeous details and special touches. Really love everything about this. Thanks for joining us at MTTC.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I totally love your tag - colorwise, all the details and of course the cute Magnolia stamp!

    Thank you for joining us at MDUC this fortnight!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cute, cute, cute! I loved it! Thank you for participating challenge Docerela Creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx