Wednesday, March 19

Midweek Magnolias DT #85 Lacey Lace






Good morning my dears,  I hope you are all well and happy!!  it's time for another new challenge over at 


Our theme for the next fortnight is Lacey Lace so lets see all that pretty lace on your creations.  

I've used Sagittarius Tilda from the 2014 Zodiac collection available now over at Magnolia-licious

This sign represents Birthdays from November 23rd to December 21st but I just know this sweet Tilda is going to be used for so much more because of her adorable cuteness. 

This is a little notebook I bought myself last weekend as I was off on a 3 day craft retreat with lots of my friends and wanted to take notes of new techniques, ideas etc etc.  I decorated it when I got back on Monday and yes it's now full of ideas and hints n tips I picked up from the girls. 

Tilda has been coloured with copics and Derwent coloursoft pencil.  My papers are actually small note cards that I bought ages ago so I've cut them in half and used these on the front cover which was just plain green.  I've used prima flowers and a prima butterfly along with lots of pretty lace to finish off my book.

I do hope you will pop over and join us this fortnight, but don't forget to read the rules on the sidebar to be including in the mystery prize draw from our fabulous sponsors  

Magnolia Sweden 

Our Sponsor

Thank you so much for popping in to visit, I hope you will come back and see me soon.

Hugs



Challenges Entered:

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia:   Flower Power
Fashionista Magnolia and more  Challenge:  Pretty in Pink 
Papertake Weekly:  For Mum or A Girlie 
Emerald Faeries:  Girly - Pretty in Pink 
Card and Scrap Challenge: Lace and or ribbon 
Natalie & Amy Challenge:  Flowers 
Cute Card Thursday:  Girls Girls Girls 
Divas by Design:  Flower Power 

18 comments:

  1. Suzi this is gorgeous card
    love the image and all details
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea, just beautiful Suzi
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic project Suzi, love the colors
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous creation Suzi! I can't wait to ink up this stamp, it looks like a fun one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful project, it is beautiful with all the different laces, licious! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Suzi, a lovely design and papers. Tilda is adorable and such beuatiful embellishments!!

    Thanks so much for joining LHOSM
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi this is stunning, love the tilda image and the layout. Fantastic. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty creation, love the colours & the use of note cards as backing paper....great idea!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Suzi, your project turned out beautifully! I love your cover! You did such a wonderful job on the embellishments, too! Tilda has been colored perfectly. The butterfly is a perfect match!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Suzi. This is fabulous. I love all the beautiful color pop with the lace, butterflies and flowers. Tilda is perfect for this. Beautiful coloring.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous project! Love the colors and all the lace.

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. STUNNING Suzi...the pinks and aqua together...lovely!! Your colouring as always FLAWLESS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful creation Suzi! (but I expect no less! LOL) You have such great ideas and turn them into such beautiful creations! Nancee :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous, love the image and beautiful flowers and ribbons. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Suzi a fab card coloured beautifully and thanks for sharing at divas this week with our flower challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, wow, wow, stunning creation! Thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Divas by Design this week! Hugs, Mirella

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, my! Oh, my! Oh my! Love, love, love all the lace you tied up the edge. Coloring Tilda in muted shades actually brings your eye to her. Good job altering this journal. Hugs, Barb HE>i

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous journal, I could use this quite happily LOL hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx