Monday, November 18

Magnolia-licious Challenge DT - Holiday/Winter BLOG HOP PARTY

Good Morning my dears,  I am so thrilled that you've come to join in on our Winter/Holiday Blog Hop Party being held over at

Magnolia-licious Challenge


If you've come here from the very talented Chrissy then you are on the right track if not then please pop back over to the Magnolia-licous Blog Hop and start from the beginning.  I wouldn't want you to miss out on the chance to win the fabulous prizes on offer for completing the Hop.

Talking about prizes - do let me tell you about them and how you could be one of the winners.

There will be three winners in total 

 Here are the details:  The  1st winner will be the person who collects all the clues and letters from every Blog taking part and unscrambles them to make a Holiday phrase.  Once you've worked out what the phrase is,  all you need do is email Suzanne with your answer - you will find her details over on the 
Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog  The prize will be a fabulous surprise package from Diane to the value of $50.00 for the randomly drawn winner

The 2nd way you could win is to create a Holiday/Winter Project and enter it into the Magnolia-licious Challenge blog which will run until December 31st.  

The 1st prize winner will be chosen by Diana and will receive a Surprise Package to the value of $100.00  "yes" you did hear me correctly $100.00  there will be a second winner drawn randomly who will receive a surprise package of $50.00 from Diana. 

Wow!!! what can I say, not only do you get to see all the fantabulous creations that the Design Team and Guests have created but you get to be in with a chance of winning a wonderful gift too.  Do please pop over to the Magnolia-licious Store  and take a peek at the fabulous selection of Magnolia Stamps and other branded stamps, Dies, papers, shadow boxes, storage solutions.  So many wonderful products for every crafting need. 

I am not going to keep you in suspense any longer I know this is your last stop on the Hop and you want to get those letters.

My letters are lower case  r & o


I took an old Advent Calendar and revamped it using lots of left over Christmas paper from last year and of course some sweet Angelic Tilda's doohickey dies with tons of other bits n bobs. I'm quite pleased with the result.  


This is the finished project which is now sitting in my Daughters Dining room and the little drawers are now filled with chocolates 


The Before picture with work in progress


I will pop a list of ingredients used with links where possible at the bottom of my post for you. 

Thank you so much for taking part in the Hop, I do hope you enjoyed it and have been enthused and motivated just a little.

Now go unscramble those letter and send your email to Suzanne, then get creating and come join in the challenge.

Wishing you a wonderful day.

Hugs


Challenges Entered:

Live & Love Crafts Challenge:  A fabulous Picture to enthuse and encourage.
Crafts 4 Eternity Challenge:  Tic Tac Toe - I've chosen Stripes/tearing/red 
Crafts-Too Challenge You:  Vintage Christmas 
Winter Wonderland Challenge:  Fairies or Angels. 
Divas by Design Challenge:  Something Snowy
Frilly & Funky Challenge:  Christmas Decoration.  
Fashionista/Magnolia and more Challenge: Christmas Bling 
Stamping Sensations Challenge: Christmas 




53 comments:

  1. I love your altered advent box, what a fabulous idea, so pretty Suzi
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! Honestly the best advent calendar I've seen to date! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I actually think this belongs in MY cottage lounge, lol. You've turned it into a shabby chic/vintage Christmas masterpiece. The colours and dp's are gorgeous and your attention to detail is truly staggering. This is going to come out year after year and still look amazing each time - I'm blown away by this, I really am, luv Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ! this calendar is just a beauty !!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous advent calendar Suzi! I love the little scene and your beautiful colouring. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi! Your project is beautiful! Love how you re-did it!!!! Such pretty vintage colors!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wow… this is awesome Suzi !! what a gorgeous design. I love the sweet Angelic Tilda's and the pretty tree… and each drawer is decorated beautifully… it's a stunning project!
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best is saved for end
    Suzi you now I love your work but now I am without words
    OPEN MOUTH Oooooooooo
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely idea, beautiful adventbox

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous advent calender. love it.

    hugs,
    kitty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Suzi, this is fantastic!!! What a beautiful advent calendar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. very pretty you did a great job altering this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Suzi....This is stunning!! Love the re-do!!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous idea to repurpose this. Turned out gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW, Suzi. This looks like it took forever. Beautiful advent calendar and love the Magnolias you chose for this project. Stunning artwork.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a gorgeous Advent Calendar Suzi. Love the color scheme, so soft and pretty. Great Images and design details too. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous, love the vintage feel of it, although I really liked the original too, lol. I don't think I could alter something that nice, I'd just have to have two, LOL I could live with that!! I've wanted an Advent calendar keepsake for yrs and I think I am going to have to create one now that I've seen two in this hop alone. What better way to show case Magnolia images, they are just so adorable and need to be shown off :)
    Cindy cinpot@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh wow, this is GORGEOUS; love the colors and the details - WOW!!!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity!! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic advent calendar Suzi ! Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Suzi!
    you did a super job of altering this Advent calendar.It was good to see how it was and the way you changed it. Well done.
    Hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  22. you did a very nice job revamping your calendar... so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fabulous project, Suzi! SO much better than the original! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  24. So incredibly precious. I love the reuse of an older item. Just genius!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is amazing! Can tell you put a lot of time into this! Fabulous work and great advent calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This must have been a work of Love not just talent, its brilliant. Hugs Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh Suzi what a terrific job redoing this advent calendar! What fun and a wonderful treasure you have created!!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your advent calendar really is lovely, great recycling and perfect for our theme this month.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful and elegant advent calendar Suzi. Love the sweet altering job!!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  30. You did a wonderful job redoing your Advent calendar. I think it is beautiful

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  31. A recycler. What a nice idea and reminder for all of us. It's a beautiful calendar and anyone would be thankful to have this.

    ReplyDelete
  32. What can I say...gorgeous as ALWAYS Suzi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wowzer, Suzi, this is fabulous! You've put a lot of work into this. I love the vintage look of your advent calendar. Gorgeous papers. Love the mirror images of the angels. I love it!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOW Suzi!!!! it's a gorgeous advent calendar!!! I love all the little drawers and gorgeous patterned papers. Your Christmas tree and Tilda are looking fabulous. Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a gorgeous transformation! Love this. And the soft colors are so beautiful.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  36. WOW this is gorgeous! I love the soft, vintage colors and details...beautifully done in every way Suzi! I can supply you with my mailing info if you need it heehee :)
    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh Suzi, this is just gorgeous! (I think I've said that on all the blogs but they all are! LOL!) :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  38. WOW, last but not least, fantastic advent totally in ore. Thanks for all the inspiration this year & too plenty more next year. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  39. WOW!! What a stunning altered project Suzi!! Your finished design is just adorable!! I love it! Thanks for sharing! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Wow Suzi, what a stunning project, Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionista Challenge.
    Hugs
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  41. A stunning project - love it.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  42. Fantastic project Suzi!!! I love how you changed your Advent Clendar!! Absolutels stunning!!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  43. Stunning! I love the victorian feel the colors and images give. It is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  44. WOwwzerss amazing, thank you for sharing with the DT from Frilly and FUnkie, love it Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wowzuhs, Suzi, this is gorgeous. I love that you redid the first one to make it come alive again! You did a wonderful job! Your daughter is a lucky duck! It is a beautiful project!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  46. Oh wow Suzi; what a project! This must have taken you ages, but the end result is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us at LLC.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  47. Fantastic! Absolutely fantastic!!! I´m heading upstairs to get my old red/ green adventcalendar with 24 drawers and change it into a white(ish) all year long-piece! Thanks for wonderful inspiration. Big hugs from Lisbeth (Fashionista DT)

    ReplyDelete
  48. My goodness! I LOVE the way you've revamped this and transformed it into a thing of real beauty. Thanks for the step by step photos too. It really helped the appreciation of the whole transformation. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  49. Gorgeous calendar, each drawer looks so pretty, and I love all tie dies and great images you used. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  50. What an amazing project - it looks wonderful and I love hot you've put it all together.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafts-Too Challenge You.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  51. Very fantastic wotk, looks sooo wonderfull!!!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx