Saturday, November 9

It's a Blue Christmas







Hello my dears,  I hope your weekend is off to a flying start, we've got sunshine, but a very crisp 4 degrees at the moment. I've been out and about the last 3 weekend so my treat to myself is to stay home and craft all weekend with no interruptions.  Yipeee!!!

I wanted to show you another Christmas card which is now sitting in my ever growing Christmas card box ready to be posted out to someone!!!! 

For this card I've used sweet North Pole Tilda from the Winter Wonderland 2013 collection from Magnolia-licious Stamps and coloured her with Flexmarkers and Derwent soft pencils.  My papers are at least a year old.   I'm using these up before buying any more.

The strip along the middle is washi tape and the stamps along the bottom paper are from Lili of the Valley.  You can find a list of ingredients used with links at the bottom of my post.

I may be back later with some more creations, but if not I will definitely be back tomorrow.

Hugs Everyone xox


Challenges Entered:

A Creative Romance:  Winter Blues 
Time for Magnolia Challenge:  Something Old and Something New. My stamp is new (1st time used) and my papers are very old. 
Papertake Weekly:  Anything Goes with the option of making a Christmas creation.
City Crafters Challenge:  Fabulous Pictorial inspiration
I Love Promarkers:  Glitter - I've used glitter on all my flowers, trees and Tilda's hat.



Below are some of the items used with links where possible, the sentiment stamp is a Marianne Design, the pin is handmade by me and the lace is from my stash.


22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Suzi! Love the blues you used.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi,
    wow....what a wonderful card, love your color and all your beautiful details.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very gorgeous!!! Love the card shape too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Suzi. Love the vintage distressing with the designer papers. Adorable Tilda and cute star sentiment; love al the texture. Gorgeous artwork, Hun.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Suzi, blue is my favourite, your on a winner here my friend
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! Love the vintage look to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Suzi. She is beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How very lovely this is ... so pretty! So glad you could play along with us at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a creative genius! This is beautiful!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your stunning card Suzie.. I love cards with the beautiful flowers you use. Do you have suggestions on how you mail them! I have a growing amount in my room and at a loss for how to mail them!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi
    your blue Chrismas card is fabulous
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  12. Suzi fantastic card love the image gorgeous. Hope you are enjoying your crafty weekend. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just gorgeous,Suzi, love the design and colours you have used and Tilda is a cutie-as always!
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  14. Suzi your card is just BEAUTIFUL!! Love the colours and all of your wonderful embellishments...your colouring...amazing as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card Suzi
    So many beautiful details and what a pretty image
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. And good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Suzi, I so love the softness of this card. You did a wonderful job with the design. It's so soft and sweet. Your details are perfect together! I love it!

    XO,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally fun, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow a amazing Chrismas Card ,soft colours and a fab card design.Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge,good luck.
    Hugs Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another cutie Suzi ...so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty Suzi! Love it! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another amazing card....stunning details and a beautifully colored Tilda!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx