Wednesday, September 11

Midweek Magnolias DT #73 Autumn Colours



Good Morning my dears,   It's Wednesday and time for another fabulous fortnightly challenge over at 




I've used this sweet Scooter Tilda from the Turning Leaves collection 2012 and is still available over at Magnolia-licious
she is such a cutie and I've coloured her with flex markers and Derwent softcolour pencils. 

Do please pop over and take a peek at the fantastic cards my sweet DT friends have created for you.  They are amazing as always.

That's all for me for now but before I go I would like to say a big hello to my new followers, I do hope you will enjoy your visits when you pop in to see me, of course I couldn't not say a big Hi (waves!!!) to all my regular visitors,  Loves you all loads.

Hugs  


Challenges Entered:  

Bearly Mine Challenges:  Autumn colours 
LEJ Designs Challenge:  Autumnal Colours 
Great Impressions Challenge:  Autumn/Fall colours 
Pile it on Challenge #36:   Tic Tac Toe I've chosen the first line down - patterned paper/dies/Autumn colours 
My Sheri Crafts Challenge:  Fall Colours 



17 comments:

  1. Hi Suzi,
    your card is absolutly divine
    love it
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card. Love the coloring on this. Soft and subtle. Thanks for joining us at Great Impression stamps! See you again next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card as always, Suzi!! your work inspires me every time I see it!! Gorgeous, gorgeous coloring and the execution of the cards you make are perfection!!!
    Hugs,
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card - I love your choice of fall colours.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazing card .love the image,layout and the colours
    Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs Challenge and good luck
    Susan DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Suzi. Love the orange.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable cute and gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card! I just love the Magnolia image you used! Beautiful paper and design on the card as well! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your embellishments and your colouring is perfect!! Lovely card Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card! Lovely colors.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Suzi, Can you believe that fall is just a week away! Your card is just darling! I love all the details that you have added to it, especially the fall colored flowers!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous Suzi!

    Hugs
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI Suzie
    Many thanks for joining us over at LEJ DESIGNS CHALLENGE BLOG

    Love your card it is so adorable, and the colours are perfect for our challenge

    Good luck

    Tina DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PILE IT ON challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is just adorable on her motor bike! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card Suzi! Love the fall colors! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful card, lovely layout and colours, thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx