Sunday, July 28

Totally Tilda DT #77 Christmas Bingo Grid

 Totally Tilda are having a Christmas Bingo Grid Challenge this week and I loved it to bits. !!!!


A very good morning everyone.   Wow!! I can't believe that I was creating this card in 30 degree sunshine!!!!! last week.   Mind you I don't care when/where/how or why!!!   I love love love making Christmas cards/gifts/tags/alterable's etc etc.  Christmas/Winter is my favourite season ever!!!.   I know call me nuts!! but hey ho!  I just love it.  


Anyway, below you will see the Christmas Bingo Grid and all you need to do is choose either a line across/down or diagonally or be like me and just go for the Full House.  This sweet image is Tilda from the Mountain and she was released as part of the Christmas Story Collection 2012.  I've coloured her with Derwent pencils soft pencils and sansodor oil, for her skin tones I used one layer of Copic No. 41 as a base.  There are so many details on my card but you will find most of them with links at the bottom of my post.



Do please pop over to Totally Tilda and take a peek at the utterly gorgeous Christmas creations the wonderful Tildarette's have made for you this week.  They are amazing. 

Our Sponsor for this challenge is the lovely Nikki from 

gif maker

and the prize for this challenge is 


Wishing you all a wonderful day.

Hugs


Challenges Entered

Magnolia Down Under Challenge:  It's Camillia H's choice this week and it's the Theme of using Your Favourite Things.  I think I've used everything I love on this card, acetate, guilding flakes, lots of dies, crackle glaze, snowflakes, berries, snowtex, glitter, paint, I just love winter themed cards. 
Dutch Magnolia Lovers Challenge:  Christmas in July 
Totally Gorjuss Challenge: Christmas in July
Marvelous Magnolia Challenge:  Shape it up is the theme
Crafts and Me Challenge:  Anything Goes 




26 comments:

  1. WOW Suzi!!! Your card is wonderful!!! Love the snow and gorgeous tree. Your Tilda is amazing. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Suzi, i loved Christmas cards a lot.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning Suzi...love all the layers you have used...lovelly and Christmassy..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just packed with gorgeousness and I love the touches of red.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful Suzi love your colours and design
    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOWWWWW this is just so so spectacular!!!!! I love it!!!! Stunning Christmas card and I wish I could do this!!!!!!!Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi this is stunningly beautiful wish I could create something like this, love it. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Christmas card Suzi..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm with you, Suzi....love making Christmas cards!!! I just saw this beauty on FB....OUTSTANDING! Adore the cute Tilda surrounded by so much lusciousness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Suzi this is gorgeous!!! This is SOOOOO Christmas! I love all of the embellishments and dies! Beautiful! :) Nancee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazingly gorgeous card! I love Tilda and the way you popped those embellishments around the card. The colors are so Beautiful. Loving this one!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for playing with us at DML.
    Hugs, Ula

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi hun, wow this is gorgeous, love all the fabby detail, the embellies are fab and love your Tilda, lovely colouring with the pencils too, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Susie it's amazing just like you darling
    Enjoy your evening hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. And it's Totally Perfect Suzi :)
    You really are amazing when it comes to adding just the perfect embellies.
    I need lessons!!

    Big hugs
    Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh it's really beautiful!!
    your design so stunning, dear Suzi.
    Thank you so much for having fun with us together at MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. So nice to see your working with christmascards already! I love the crispy snow you´ve added to the flower, very beatiful! Thanks for joining MDUC this week!
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another fabulous creation!!! I love Christmas, too, just not all the snow and cold!! LOL!! Your card is just as wonderful as can be!!
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are always amazing and this one's no different. It is beautiful. I noticed something called a silicone mold. Could you please tell me what that is and how you use it? I am always interested in new things.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow Suzi this is stunning!! love your work it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous card Suzi. Love that pretty Tilda. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the skiing Tildas definitely my favourites, such a pretty card Suzi, love the scene you've created, beautifully done... I'm sure this one has my name on it LOL
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the shape and the frosty look of this card. Another gorgeous creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx