Sunday, December 9

Totally Tilda - Midway Reminder - Sitting Pretty




Before
&
After
Click to enlarge for a better view.



Good morning everyone,  This is my Midway Reminder project to let you know that you still have a week to enter our challenge at

Totally Tilda

The theme is Tilda Sitting Pretty,  all you need do is use a Sitting/kneeling Tilda on your creation.

   Firstly, apologies for the pictures, it's been a nightmare of a project to photograph because of it's length.  So this is the best I could come up with.  I must say though my wee sign looks lovely up in my Daughters house,  it matches the wall plaque I made her last month which matches her Christmas colour theme beautifully.

I bought the wooden sign in the pound shop for 50p as the letters were loose!!!!  Once I got it home I painted it all over with white acrylic paint then chose the papers to cover it.  I coloured up some sweet Tilda mini's (wrapped Tilda, Tilda unwrapped, fairy and Little Tilda which I cut out using an oval nestie so she could fit in behind the O.)  

Our sponsor this challenge is the lovely Nikki from

gif maker

This is the prize 



I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Papertake Weekly Challenge:  Anything Goes 

Jingle Belles Challenge:  The Theme is Anything (Holiday) Goes.

Sweet Stampin' Challenge:  Would like to see Punches/and or Dies this time.  I've used both. Marianne Design tree die and Martha Steward snowflake punch.

Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge:  Have the theme of  Let It Snow this time.

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge:  Have the theme of Christmas this week.

Charisma Cardz Challenge:  Have the theme of Christmas this week.

Crimbo Crackers Challenge:  Have the theme of Wooden this time, I've altered a wooden sign so hopefully that will count.

Fussy and Fancy Challenge:  The theme is I Love Christmas.



Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugs


28 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Suzi, I love the Christmas version, so pretty with all the cute Tildas, wonderful work my friend
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Suzi, love all the Tilda's. I hope you have a lovely Sunday. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Suzi!
    you certainly decorated this beautifully. I love all the papers you used and all the Tilda's. Very cute.
    Hugs maz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, awesome project!
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Suzi!!! Love what you did with it! The Tildas loos amazing! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi! How adorable!!! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Outstanding job on the words. I love all the Tilda's and I am sure your daughter is proud to display it.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Suzi, What a fun, beautiful, creative Christmas decoration.
    hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzi,
    Saw this on FB today; what an amazing transformation! Love the traditional red & greens.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi, this is one darling creation, my dear. I love how you repurposed the "Let it Snow" sign. Fabulous job and your Tildas are so adorable sitting pretty on this lovely home decor.
    Happy Holiday Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Love what you have done with this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a creativity ! Fabulous letters. Original project. Bravo ! Excellent work !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow. Stunning project Suzie!

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' this week.


    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a delightful and creative project.....love it!!!!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job, Suzi!
    Looks wonderful. Your papers are pretty and all your Tilda's
    Are beautifully coloured and placed.
    I bet it looks smashing on your
    daughter's wall!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh My, Suzi! I love this. You have so many beautiful Tildas. Awesome so creative. Thank you for sharing.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, Suzi, the after is definitely better than the before. Fabulous job you did in decorating the sign. I'm sure your daughter will love it!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW this is gorgeous! Great colors with marvelous Tildas. A treasure for sure! Great job!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  20. you are clever Susie this looks a million dollors darling ...who would have thought you bought the base for just 50p, you are so clever ...but I knew that long before I set eyes on this master piece ;)
    hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is an absolutely stunning piece of work!

    Hugs,
    Gina x

    ReplyDelete
  22. I totally love that altered let it snow saying with the beautiful colored Tilda images. Gorgeous work Suzi :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello dear Suzi,
    I am so sorry that I can't be able to leave my words on your blog recently, but truly your blog full with wonderful creation and it's worth to stop here.
    I love every your creation and love to see another creations for you.. always :)

    Love,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous! You are so creative!!! Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are gorgeous Suzi :-)

    Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our "I Love Christmas" challenge - good luck!

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh wow, this is gorgeous, love it! Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the poundshop for stuff like this but have to say you got a bargain there!! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx