Friday, December 7

Snowy Tilda with Bling!






Hello my dears,  I wanted to show you my latest Christmas card with another sweet Tilda.  This is Snowy Tilda from the Merry little Christmas collection 2012.  Isn't she a doll!

Tilda one coat of Copic E50 on her skin and hair and 1 coat of Booo on her dress. I then used Derwent soft Pencils for all the shading and other colours. Tilda is mounted onto a beautiful Italian flourish doily die from Cheery Lynn. I will pop a list of ingredient at the bottom of my post just in case you'd like to know what I've used. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit me and welcome to my new followers/friends,  I hope you'll pop in and visit when you can.

Hugs xox

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge:  Would like to see your Happy Holiday projects this week

Marvelous Magnolia Challenge: Are looking for Snowflakes this week. 
Simon Says Stamp Challenge:  Would love to see your Snowflakes this week.
Paperplay Challenge:  Would like to see a Christmas project this time 
Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge:  The theme for this months challenge is Christmas.





Recipe:
DP: Core'dinations Whitewash & Papermania Baubles polka 12x12
Image:  Magnolia's Snowy Tilda  Christmas Story collection 2012
Medium: one coat of Copics E50  for skin and hair then Derwent soft pencils for the rest.
Dies Used:
Cheery Lynn Italian Flourish Doily
Spellbinders circle nesti
Doohicky lace border 
Doohickey Oh so lovely heart tags
Sizzlets large snowflake
Small white snowflake and star - unknown
Lace: Stash
Extras Used: Cosmic shimmer Vintage Micro Flakes for large snowflake which was cut out on acetate
Diamante (various sizes) Stash.


25 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Suzi. I love the blue, white and silver look for Christmas. Thank you for playing a long at Bizzy Becs Store Blog Challenge this month. Cheers. Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi!
    your card is adorable. A beautiful layout with the lovely doily.
    coloring is fabulous.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Stunning! The snowflake are amazing! She is so sweet and you have colored her so beautifully.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job I love all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW WOW WOW. This is a card that is art. The image is colored beautifully, but the layout and diecuts and papers are what put this over the edge of a pretty card to a truly outstanding art project. Truly beautiful. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marvellous, Suzi!
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty Suzi, I love all the die cuts and lace, such a sweet design, Thanks so much for joining in at Paper Play this week
    Hugs julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another stunningly beautiful card, Suzi. One of my fave Tildas in that collection. Love the colour scheme. Diecuts and lace to die for. Perfect touches with those blings.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally gorgeous with so much to admire! Great work!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Suzi!!!! Love all the bling on her snowflake!!! She's just gorgeous the way you coloured her and I love the doily and lace! Thanks for joining us this week at Marvelous Magnolia and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card!!! looove the colors you chose!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know what, I love how you colored Tilda way better than I did! I love the folds in her sweater, they really added texture, gotta try this. I also love the snowflakes especially sparkly. I love the multiple tags on top, your card is beautiful!
    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty Suzi, love the bling o the snowflake
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing at Marvelous Magnolia, good luck
    HUGZ Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Suzi,

    Your card is fabulous!! Absolutely luv all the details you added. I just posted her on my blog but it is no where near as beautiful as yours. Your rock, girl!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is fabulous, Suzi. I love the folds in Tilda's sweater dress. Gorgeous papers and die cuts nake this a lovely wintery scene.
    Happy Holiday Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous colouring and so many beautiful lacey bits to look at! Me likey! :-)

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Suzi, what can I say! Your card is so absolutely fabulous, coloring is perfect and love the use of the dies and other embellies. It's all marvelous and thank you for sharing it with us at Cheery Lynn Designs.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOWeeeeee, Suzi, what a magnificent work of art!!!! Your coloring is drop-dead gorgeous and the design and details on this fabulous creation are spectacular...loooooove the lace and the gorgeous snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card. Love the dies you used and cute image

    I invite you to our Christmas blog candy ends 12/19

    http://sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com/2012/12/blog-candy-reminder.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a beautiful creation Suzi. Thanks for playing with us at Bizzy Becs, hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx