Sunday, October 14

Totally Tilda - Midweek Reminder - Halloween




Good morning my dears,   I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.   I wanted to remind you that there is still lots of time to enter our Halloween challenge over at Totally Tilda and to also tell you that if your looking for inspiration then please pop over and take a look at the amazing creations the Dt have conjured up for your inspiration.  They are stunning.

I've used a sweet Mini Tilda with candy cane for my image and coloured her with copics. I've put a complete list of my ingredients at the bottom of my post for you.

That's it from me for now my dears so I'll wish you all a Happy Crafting day ahead.

Challenges Entered:

Dutch Dare Card Challenge:  Have a wonderful picture for your inspiration this time.

Tomic Challenge:  The theme for this the very last challenge 
(So sad, you will all be missed ladies).  The theme is 
Halloween + Bat + Purple/Orange/Black

Hooked on Crafts Challenge:  Halloween Theme 

The Pink Elephant Challenge:  Picture inspiration 



Recipe:
DP:  Close to my Heart - Reflections
Image: Magnolia Mini Tilda with Candy Cane
Medium: Copics & Derwent pencils for shading
Ribbons: RAK from my sweet teamie 
Sentiment Stamp, book, bat and Swirls: Close to my Heart
Moon with bats was created on my computer
The little frame that Tilda is in was from poundland




21 comments:

  1. So cute and creative! Love the candy corn!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorasble creation, Suzi. I love this Tilda and how you put candy corn in her cone.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, I love your details.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzi awww clever use of this image great colours & design lots of detail.

    mummy Tildarette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card , love how you framed Tilda and your take on the photo inspiration. thanks for joining the challeng at Dutch Dare.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cute!!!! She's adorable and I love how you put some candy! Love the moon and bats! Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suzi,
    Great Halloween card. Love the colours and all the decorating you have done! The candy corn was a great touch.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful card Suzi.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is another stunning card, Suzi! There are so many interesting elements included. I just love it! The colors are wonderful and the balance is perfect!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! I love how you framed Tilda. Beautiful as always.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely design card Suzi .....great idea to use this Tilda this way
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC and good luck!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete

  13. a beautiful card with nice colours and the image of Tilda. Thank you for sharing it at the Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
    Marijke.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Spooky, those bats swarming in the background! I love the frame, I have never seen this before and it is awesome for this card!! Your card is great and fun for Halloween. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous Suzi, I like the Tilda and the design,Thanks for joining in with us this month at Hooked on craft, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Clever, cute and full of lovely details - Its totally fab :) Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh the versatility of Tilda. Ain't it sweet! Love the alteration that you did here, Suzi. Spooktacular card. Those silhouettes of bats against the moon look fabulous.
    Enjoy your vacation!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a wonderful Halloween scene, nicely done my friend
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow Suzi just unbelievable work!!!!! This is really amazing!!!!! Gorgeous halloween card!!!!! Wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Spooktacular!!!
    Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx