Sunday, October 28

Totally Tilda - Midway Reminder



Good morning everyone,  This is a wee card to remind you that there is still lots of time to enter the challenge over at


Our theme is Tilda with Fruit,  show us some fruit on your creation, it could be Tilda, papers, charms, ribbon etc. 

I've used sweet Tilda with her little basket of cherries and coloured her using Copics and Derwent soft pencils for shading. I didn't have the right shade of flowers to match up with the colours I'd chosen but I did have a lovely floral cotton Tea Towel (New) so used my Spellbinders rose die to make the flowers.  If you scroll down to the bottom of my post I have added a recipe of ingredients used.

Do please pop over and take a peek at the amazingly beautiful cards our wonderfully talented Dt have created for your inspiration, they are stunning.

Our Sponsor for this challenge is 


with these two amazing stamps for the winner

 

Thank you for popping in to visit, I do hope you enjoyed your stay and that you'll come back and see me soon. 

Challenges Entered:



Anything Goes Challenge:  Make your own embellishments (my flowers are handmade)

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge:  The theme is Make Your Mark, anything goes but markers must be used on your creation.




Recipe
DP: Papermania Happy Days
Image: Tilda with Cherries
Medium: Copics and Derwent soft pencils for shading
Dies Used:  Doohickey lace border, 
Whimsy Stamps:  Bunting
Sentiments:  Whimsy Stamps
Ribbon: Stamping Up
Flowers: hand made using  Spellbinders Rose die and  a tea towel.

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Suzi!!!! I love how you mentionned that your tea towel is new, lol!!!!! Your colouring is phenomenal and the flowers so original!!! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi, What a darling card. Beautifully coloured. Thank you so much for joining in the ATS&M Challenge.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Suzi this is gorgeous great colours & design..I need to know how to make these pic boxes plz?

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beautiful. I love your colouring and the whole design is terrific! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, beautifully coloured Suzi. Thanks for joining us at ATS&M this week.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your flowers Susie and your colouring is 1st class
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really really lovely card! Love your colors and the darling image. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suzi,
    Your work is always gorgeous!
    This card is so pretty. Your flowers are amazing!!
    Now you are short a new towel LOL
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely, Suzi. Your Tilda is gorgeous and I adore your handmade flowers.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super job on those flowers Suzi. They match so perfectly with the rest of your card.
    hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card! I love the banner and the colors are divine.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super adorable card Suzi. Love the delicate doily and embellishments :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such pretty flowers, delightful card
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tilda is beautiful in blue.
    Beautiful dies and love those fantastic flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the fabric flowers and banner, so cute. Tilda is adorable in blue and the layout is beautiful too with her. I love the ribbon border on the bottom too, great ideas you have on your card Suzi.

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is so cute. And thank you so much for playing along with us at Stampin for the Weekend, good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Suzi, this is so pretty and feminine. I love all the frilly embellies.Thanks for sharing at Card Makin' Mamas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx