Sunday, October 28

That Craft Place Blog Hop - Suzi's Candy Winner




Hello my dears,  I'm so sorry this is a wee bit late, I got caught up with my Grandchildren who had a sleepover last night, then we went out for lunch, by the time I got them home and had a nice cuppa with my Daughter it was mid afternoon, then I got caught up in my craft room trying to finish off a project that seems to have taken forever.

Anyhoo I'ts done now.  I used Random Org. to pick the winner, still don't know how to capture the box on screen so I took a picture using my camera.  Without further ado..............................

Here is the winning number



 The number belongs to Christine Craig - Nanaseaside's crafting creations.

If you can get in touch with me Christine I'll mail your goodies to you asap.

Hugs


1 comment:

  1. OMG its ME thank you so much Suzi..gorg yummy stash..lovely jubly.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx