Monday, October 15

Natalie & Amy's Challenge - GDT

If you are looking for That Craft Place Blog Hop
Click HERE 





Hello my dears,  I am delighted to be a Guest Designer over at the lovely Natalie & Amy's Challenge this month.

The theme is Colour Me Happy, in other words use your favourite colour combo, and one of my favourite combo's is the dusky pinks and greens along with some earthy tones.  I think they go so well together. 

I'm not actually here this week I'm off in a sunnier climate for a little R&R, (no cooking, washing, tidying up etc) Bliss!!! 

Thank you for popping in to visit, I hope you all have a wonderful week ahead of you.

Challenges Entered:

Totally PaperCrafts Challenge:  Would like you to make you own flowers this week.






Recipe:

DP:  K&Co and Basic Grey
Image:  Titania (Sugar Nellie)
Medium:  Copics
Nesti: Spellbinders lacey oval
Flowers were made using unbleached coffee filters and Spellbinders Rose die. 
Marianne Designs Branch Garden die available at Natalie & Amy's on line Store Here 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful suzi, wonderful colouring, love the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, gorgeous card Suzi!!!!! I also love that combo! Beautiful colouring and love how you slanted the image. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo sweet card in beautiful light colours! Sweet image too :)
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx