Wednesday, October 17

Midweek Magnolias#33 Autumn Colours

If you are looking for the That Craft Place Halloween Blog Hop  Click HERE 




Good morning everyone,  Well if this has posted as scheduled then I'm a happy bunny.  I'm half way through my holiday and hopefully we are all having a great time!!!!  

Today over at Midweek Magnolias our new theme is Autumn Colours.  Those lovely rich greens, reds, amber's and browns. 

I've used sweet Scooter Tilda and coloured her with copics and Derwent pencils for shading.  My papers are from Prima's Botanical Gardens, leaves and flowers are Prima and the little red berries are from Lisa over at That Craft Place. The tiny sentiment (which I love) is from Lili of the Valley.

Do please remember that to be included in the fabulous Mystery Prize draw from Magnolia Sweden, you must not combine your entry with more than 4 other challenges and of course you must use a Magnolia Product on your creation. 

I would like to enter the following Challenges:

Craft us Crazy Challenge:  Would like to see something for Children and/or Fall.

Sweet Stampin' Challenge:  Would love to see some Autumn Leaves/Trees for this challenge.

Hugs


18 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous creation, Suzi...lovely colouring and fab embellies, as always!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Suzi!!!!! Love your sweet Tilda and your colouring is amazing! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first thought was, "going places"... that'd be our Tilda... all over the world! Charming, sweet coloring Suzi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Scooter Tilda, Suzi. She is darling. Love the pretty fall colors you used on her. The papers and embellies coordinate so nicely.
    Hope you are having a wonderful Holiday.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie this is so gorgeous I lurve the colours & the papers. How totally cute is this Tilda.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Suzi, love this beautiful autumnal card of yours, the colours are gorgeous and I adore this Tilda!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Suzi. love your design and the Tilda you have used. think she next on my list. hope you having a good time xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Suzi, what a beautiful fall card! Great job coloring Tilda. And your papers are absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning Suzi, fab colours and details. Have a great week, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You and Tilda traveling together? This is adorable and a great inspiration. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very pretty! So glad you linked up at Craft Us Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous Autumn card. The DP adds a touch of vintage design :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card! I really like the DP.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a magnificent creation....gorgeous fall colors!!!!
    Spectacular embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun card! I love all the details behind/beside Tilda! Tilda looks fantastic. This is a really adorable card! I love the deep colors. Wonderful!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx