Wednesday, October 24

Midweek Magnolias #34 Four Legged Friends


A very good morning my dears.  Well I'm back!!!!  it's wet, windy and very cold here in Scotland but I really enjoyed my weeks holiday of sunshine, sangria, good food and great friends. 

Wednesday means another wonderful challenge over at 


This week our theme is Four Legged Friends.  We would love to see your Magnolia animals whether on their own or with Tilda/Edwin.  I've used this sweet puppy as my image (just look at that sweet face) it's adorable.  I coloured the puppy with my Flex/Pro markers.

Papers are a mixture of K&Co and Raspberry Road.  The lovely blue and rose washi/paper tape is from Marianne Designs. Banner is from Simon Says Stamps, sentiment is lili of the valley, a doohickey swirl die and prima flowers finish my card off nicely.

Do please pop over and take a peek at the wonderful creations the amazingly talented Dt have made for your inspiration this week.

Do remember that you can only combine your entry with 4 other challenges and yes you must use a Magnolia product on your creation to be eligible for the fabulous Surprise gift our winner will receive from Magnolia Sweden

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers Challenge:  Would love to see all your Pets.

Pan Pastel UK Challenge:  Would love to see your Animals.

Addicted to Stamps Challenge:  Would like to see your Animal Friends.

Fab n Funky Challenge:  Have the theme of Animals this week.

Hugs





33 comments:

  1. Good morning Suzi, Another dull damp day here too :o(
    Glad you enjoyed your holiday :o)
    Your card is gorgeous, I love that puppy he's so sweet. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Suzi. Love the image, beautiful papers and gorgeous detail. Glad to hear you had a lovely holiday.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is super cute Suzi!! I'm envious of all your magnolias...lol! :)

    Hugs,
    xx Tracey xx
    ♥My Blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Suzi!!!! Love the bunting and the sweet little dog! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card with really nice
    colors, it's a beauty !

    Hugs Erica ☼

    ReplyDelete
  6. Suzi what a brilliant card just love the image so cute. Glad you enjoyed your hols. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous puppy, Suzi. I love the papers and that sweet banner. Gorgeous coloring on Wilma, lovely card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks so cute and I love the design and color of your card. My favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Card. I luv my puppies. This is a wonderful card. LUV IT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's very cute Suzi, your card is just gorgeous. Thanks for playing along at PFP this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Georgeous card, love your papers, image & layout. Thank you for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very sweet card, Suzi.
    Pretty layout and really like your banner.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweetie, I love the paper and the banner
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww this is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and such beautiful colours.

    Thank you for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge this week.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Suzie
    Gorgeous card, I love it. Wonderful Papers.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful elegant DPs. Cute and sweet design of this card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, Suzi. Cute Wilma. Love those flowers and your beautiful DP's.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aww so cute and I love the banner! Thanks for joining us in the PanPastels challenge.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely love your cute card Suzi.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  20. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.


    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very sweet card! I love the banner. I hope you had a restful vacation.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  22. So darn cute.....love this sweet Magnolia puppy!!!! Beautiful job coloring and showcasing this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Darling card and image. Love the soft look and your banner. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love stopping by and seeing all of your beautiful creations! They just get better and better. This is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awwww! So sweet Suzi!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a cute little puppy! I think your papers look gorgeous, and you've decorated the card so beautifully with banner and swirl, flowers and stitching - everything is put together so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable and so gorgeous.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ooohhhh it's such a cute card!!! That puppy looks sooo sweet!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSC!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awwwe! That puppy is so cute! Your card turned out beautifully! Thank you for taking part in our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi, Suzi! This is a very lovely and sweet card. What a cutie is that puppy, and you colored it so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous card as always hun, the image is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a cutie of a card, Suz! I love it! The banner is a wonderful addition. Just love Wilma! It is always such a treat to see your wonderful creations!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx