Tuesday, October 30

Japanese Christmas!




I was so excited when I saw this utterly adorable stamp from Lili of the Valley at the SECC at the weekend. Her name is Cho and I also snapped up some of the mesmerising mermaids and fabulous fairies.

I have a Japanese friend from my days as a professional singer, we have kept in touch over the years and this beautiful image is whisking it's way to her this year as her Christmas Card.  

I coloured Cho with Copics and Derwent soft pencils, my papers are from Basic Grey Wisteria 6x6 pad, flowers are a mixture of handmade and bought, the little poinsettia's are a Marianne Designs Die.  The sentiment was hand written and says Merry Christmas. The half doily is from Tim Holtz on the edge distressed Doily die. 

Thank you for popping in to visit with me, your comments mean the world to me.

I would like to enter the following Challenges

Lili's little Fairies Challenge:  Would love to see a Christmas card for the Girls.
Basic Grey Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything Goes, all my papers are Basic Grey.
Bearly Mine Challenge:  Would like to see Flowers this week

The Crafty Bloggers Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything Goes this time. 

Hugs


8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable. Superb colouring, your friend will love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I love the tassel and the beautifully coloured image!!! Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty image Suzi, and fab use of the Tim Holtz die
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous Suzi. Love the flowers also - very beautiful.
    Hugs Sharon.. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindo cartão Suzi!
    Adorei o colorido da Cho!!
    Abraços do Brasil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Suzi, love your coloring and all the fabulous flower you always add to make your card extra special.I'm sure your friend is going to love receiving this.
    Thanks for playing along this week at Bearly Mine Challenges.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, beautifully coloured. Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.

    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderfun unique christmas card! I love it. your colouring is fab and so pretty!
    Thank you so much for joining the fun over at basic grey challenges this time. Good luck!
    hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx