Wednesday, September 26

Midweek Magnolia #30 Distressed - Dt card






Good Morning my lovelies,  It time for another wonderful challenge over at 


This week we would love to see you getting all Distressed!!!  not you personally of course!!  but all your wonderful creations.  This could be either using distress inks, tearing you paper, distressing the edges. etc etc. 

We have a wonderful new DT member (Teresa) making her debut this week so please pop over to the blog and give her some love, not forgetting our amazing DT girls as well of course. They have all created the most amazing projects for you this week.

Please remember that you need to use at least one Magnolia product on your creation to be included in the fabulous prize from Magnolia Sweden  who are always so very generous with their surprise for our overall winner.

I've made something a little different as I wanted to enter the Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog Hop challenge.

My images used are Edwin's Village, Mini Tilda with snow heart and Mini Tilda with Candy Cane from the Sweet Christmas 2011 collection.  They have all been coloured with Derwent Soft pencils and sansodor solvent.  A full recipe of my card is below this post.

I want to thank you for popping in to visit me and I hope I've inspired you just a little.

Challenges Entered:

Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge:   Would like to see you use a holiday stamp for another occasion. 

Just Magnolia & Hanglar Stanglar Challenge:  Have the theme of What's New.  The two Mini Tilda's  and my Prima flowers are new.

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything Goes 

Deep Ocean Challenge:  Would like you to use more than 2 colours.

Creative Inspirations Challenge:  Are having a game of Bingo this week.  I've chosen the line White/Blue/Stamp

  
Hugs



Recipe:
DP: Inkidoo Forever Collection & Papermania Happy Days
Images:  Magnolia Edwin's Village, Mini Tilda with Candy Cane, Mini Tilda with Snow Heart.
Medium:  Derwent Soft Pencils
Martha Stewart: Round the page  Lace punch
Letters: Tim Holtz Vintage die
Brown Mesh Ribbon:  Live&Love crafts
Flowers&Leaves: Prima Almanac collection
Extras Used: Tim Holtz brushed corduroy and broken china distress inks.

34 comments:

  1. hi Suzi, what a lovely creation you made, loe the two Tilda's, what a sweeties they are xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty Suzi!! Your scene is wonderful and I love how you popped it off the sides! :)

    Hugs,
    xx Tracey xx
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning sweetie loving this awesome ceation, colours & masked images are lush!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, what a beautiful card!!!!! It probably took you ages to colour it! Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Suzi, what a fabulous card! love the image and gorgeous design!
    Thanks so much for joing us at Deep Ocean, Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a darling card, Suzi. I love how you colored your Tildas and the houses. So soft and pretty. And that sky is spectacular. Gorgeous!
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fab scene Suzi, Love the colouring. Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautifull card Suzi.

    Hugs Monique

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
    What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Suzie
    what a lovely creation, I love it.
    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzi, this may be my "most favorite" creation of yours! What a delight...pure joy to look at!!!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. How very pretty. I just know they will be so happy in their new home! Now they need a baby carriage soon to push down the street :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Suzi... THIS IS ADORABLE!!!!!
    hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Suzi - Amazing !!!!

    I love this, the two Tilda's look great outside the row of houses.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely beautiful card Suzi, I love the whole scene, very creative, beautifully coloured too. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Suzi, this is another stunner-what a great scene
    Hugs Bex xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card Suzi.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. so sweet suzi what a gorgeous little scene thanks so much for joining us at just magnolia and deep ocean this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So very beautiful! I forget about my background stamps and need to pull out these houses again one of these day! : )

    ReplyDelete
  20. So adorable! Lovely scene you have created....Love the colors.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  21. So adorable! Lovely scene you have created....Love the colors.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cute creation Suzi, really so lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean this forthnight :)

    Hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So soft and pretty! I love all the distressing. The flowers are beautiful and I love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Suzi,
    FANTASTIC scene!
    Your work is beautiful as always !
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable creation Suzi...love your coloring.
    Hugs.....Pam:)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh what a sweetheart of a card Suzi, absolutely gorgeous.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh do I love this card, the scene and your choice of Tilda's are really perfect. I love how you arranged it all and the big letters New Home, it is refreshing to see a card for that. I love the corgorated paper for the background. Your card is fresh and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the houses in the background. Super as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a gorgeous card, Suzi. Love the colours and design. Beautiful colouring on the mini Tildas--I struggle with the minis..LOL. Superb job on the clouds. Love the card!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cute creation, Suzi! Love your design and coloring. Great composition. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Suzi, we don't see moving theme card often and I am so glad you did one to inspire me. Thanks for sharing this beautifully design card :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is just so sweet, Suzi! I love how you colored it - with such a light touch. It is a wonderful example of less is more. I am heavy handed with my coloring. This is just fantastic! The design is really great as is the scene. I love it!

    XO,
    Chris Christensen

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the distress coloring that is so different great card.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh Suzi, I am always so excited to pop over and see what you've been up to! This is gorgeous!!! Love what you've done with these two stamps! You're so talented and creative! Thanks so much for joining us at Magnolia-licious and good luck!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx