Friday, July 6

Gift bags for some very Special Ladies.







Hello everyone,  I can finally show you what I've been working on all week.  These little gift bags are now winging their way around the world filled with various crafting goodies to some very special DT friends of mine.    I'm not too bothered if they see them because they won't know who is getting what and they definitely don't know what's inside.  He he!!!  I love teasing!!!!

I chose two different Tilda's one from the Princes & Princesses collection and one from the Summer Memories collection.   I coloured them all different. All skin and hair have been coloured using Copics and the dresses n shoes etc have been coloured with Derwent Water Pencils. 

I won't be listing all the ingredients this time, think I would be here for hours if I did.  But I will say I've used lots of bits n bobs, pearls, gems, die cuts, ribbons, lace, flowers, stickpins, stickles, glamour dust etc etc etc.

Anyway I would like to enter a couple of challenges please:

Just Magnolia & Hanglar Stanglar:  Are looking for all the B's this week.  I would like to enter my Brown paper bag, as it is Brown and beige, brown pearl, Butterfly's, Bird cage and Tilda has Blue Wings.

Magnolia-licious Challenge:  Have a wonderful picture for your inspiration from Katie, this is my 2nd entry with my Brown/cream and white bag.

Tilda's Town Challenge:  This week would love to see your favourite Tilda. Oh my word!!! how hard is that!!!! I love them all but I must say that from the Summer Memories collection then Summer Flower is my favourite. I would like to enter my Brown and Cream bag please.

Dutch Magnolia Chickies Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything Goes.

Bearly Mine Challenge:  I would like to enter my Green bag, as it has Ribbon and Bow.

Dutch Magnolia Challenge:  Have the theme of Anything but a card. So all my bags qualify I hope

The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop:  Have the theme of Tags, all my bags have them

Simon Says Stamps Challenge:  Would like to see Tags/Atc's this week. 

Crafts and Me Challenge:  Have the theme of 1 2 3 -  1 image 2 papers and 3 embellishments.

Bizzy Becs Store Challenge:  Would love to see some Flower Power this month.  All my bags have either die cut/handmade or prima flowers.

Thank you so very much for popping in to visit, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead of you and that the sun shines where ever you are.

Hugs.


43 comments:

  1. Wow Suzi these are divine each one so individual and so beautiful just love them!! There are some lucky girls out there who will received these beauties! Have a lovely weekend Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunningly beautiful work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suzi, wow hun these are stunning, lovely details and colouring on them all,

    Your friends will adore them, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzi these bags are just gorgeous. Your DT friends will love them
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. had to chuckle at you trying to pick your favorite Tilda Suzi! Notice it's not my week to post for the TT challenge this week! lol I don't know if I could narrow it down! Beautiful creations and gorgeous Tilda coloring! Your friends will be squealing for all to here when they open their packages! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwww Suzi, what a gorgeous giftbags....you make some friends very happy for sure!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving your blog and the bags are amazing..xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous bags! They are so beautiful; so many precious details.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous gift bags Suzi ! I am sure your teamies will LOVE these !! WOW !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are absolutely gorgeous. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are lovely, Suzi. And such a great idea. Your Maggie bags are adorable.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww, how cute are those little bags Suzy. I love Magnolia stamps. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe! they are all sooo gorgeous! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your gift bags are gorgeous!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh gosh, these are absolutely stunning, Suzi! Love all of them - each one is done in wonderful colors and with awesome elements!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous bags Suzi. Beautifully made and colored.
    Hugs Maz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, how exciting! I love them all, they are just beautiful Suzi, I will definitely be stalking the mailman for the next little while, I'm thrilled to be one of your teamies and very excited
    Oh and almost forgot, thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Drop dead gorgeous and what a lot of work, there are going to be some lucky ladies out there!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow, these cards are totally fabulous Suzi. Every single one of them is gorgeous :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, Suzi, you have been buzy! I love your giftbags, they are gorgeous! hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Suzi
    Your bags are all gorgeous and beautiful ,fabulous colour's and detail,thankyou for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenges
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. They are Gorgeous!!!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  23. Suzi these are all so beautiful!

    Thanks for joining us at the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wowzers! Your friends are going to be doing back flips when they open this package. Lucky girls! All of them are fantastic, you've done an amazing job on them.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Suzi your gift bags are all absolutely gorgeous, so very pretty and beautifully coloured, lucky friends they will be thrilled to receive one :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow these are fantastic suzi.beautifully detailed and the images are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. oh gosh Hun,these are just gorgeous oh they are such beautifully detailed gift bags Hun,and they will love them too bits,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Suzi these are darling. SO beautiful. You did a marvelous job on all of your bags. I wish I was getting one lol!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So wonderful,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ooh Suzi these are all fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow Suzi, I think every one of these is spectacular!

    ♥ Laura C.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your stunning creations. The all look fabby. Stunning coloring. Thanks for joining us this week over at the Bearly Mines. Good luck with the challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  33. You are the official "bag Lady", you really make paper bags look like professional gift bags! This is a really nice talent you have, my bag looks like a bag still, I really love all of them and your creativity is so divine. Everyone who receives one will be at awe!

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are fabulous Suzi and each one is such a gorgeous creation. The only bad thing I can see is that there is not one for me! The lucky ladies receiving them will be so pleased.
    Thanks for joining us at Bizzy Becs Challenge, good luck and hope to see you next month too!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  35. WOW! Suzi these are fabulous and I'm sure your buddies will love them!! even if they were empty LOL!!
    Thanks for joining us at the BMC
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  36. great giftbags, not sure which one is my favorite, they are all nicely done. :)

    xo, Kristina
    Sharing bloggy love from SSS challenge
    Come by and see me sometime!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Forgot to say, thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  38. omg what smashing creations

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    Designing for:

    Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow Suzi what lucky ladies to be getting these stunning bags!!!!! Stunning work as always!!!!! Wow I love them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Absolutely gorgeous work Suzi! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine with these fab creations! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi Suzi, All four of these gift bags are so gorgeous! Each one of them with such beautiful details! Oh My Goodness! I wouldn't mind find one of these beauties in my mailbox! Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  42. Awww so beautiful, I love your favourite Tilda!! Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Tilda's Town this week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  43. OMG!! These are gorgeous Suzi!!
    Love them all!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx